I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The United Nations to discuss the formation of a government early next month

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

The United Nations to discuss the formation of a government early next month
07/18/2010 16:58

Baghdad, July 18 (Akaniwz) - The UN mission in Iraq, Sunday, that the United Nations will take place early in August, held a meeting to discuss the Iraqi issue, calling the Iraqi political blocs to speed up the formation of the government anticipated.

The representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Odmillcard during a joint press conference with Deputy Prime Minister Ruz Nuri Shaways in Baghdad and attended by Agency correspondent in the Kurdish news agency (Akaniwz) "The UN will hold a meeting on the fourth of August next year," expected to "discuss During the meeting, the Iraqi file ".

The Milcard that "the 30-day period has already ended without an agreement," and called on "all political parties to address the issues arising from the delay in the formation of the government."

Milcard stressed that "the UN role in Iraq is to provide advice after a request for the Iraqi political parties," noting that "the next government is formed from the participation of all parties to the table after sitting down to discuss the file."

For his part, Iraqi Deputy Prime Minister Nuri al-Shaways Rose during the conference "was to emphasize the need to speed up the formation of the Government of national partnership."

The Shaways that "the UN meeting on the fourth of August next year will be about Iraq, and will discuss the results of the political process."

In response to a question about the possibility of forming a government between the Iraqi List and the rule of law Shaways denied what he called the "power sharing", stressing that "the next government will be a government of national partnership."

The country has seen since the announcement of the Federal Court for ratification of the election results on 1 June last mobility politically, between blocks four winners in the elections to form a government, but these blocks have not succeeded until now in agreement on the formation of the government because of disagreements on legal block that will be charged to head the government future.

The Iraqi List, was sent in July 13 an official letter to the state of law, affirming the sovereign right to form a government, until the reply of the State law on yesterday, that he adheres to the Federal Court's interpretation of article 76 of the Constitution.

The Federal Court has given the interpretation of the first of the term "the biggest bloc," which will be charged to form a government, contained in article 76, which reported that the term means the largest bloc consisting of the alliance of a number of blocks to count the election, which sparked the ire of a cluster of Iraq, which won first place.

Then the Federal Court issued on July 11 a new interpretation of article 76 of the Iraqi Constitution states that "the right of the largest bloc formed within the parliament nominate a prime minister after being tasked by the President of the Republic."

Read more: http://just4dinar.forum-motion.com/united-nations-and-iraq-f9/the-united-nations-to-discuss-the-formation-of-a-government-early-next-month-t7411.htm#19312#ixzz0u3i0V5I7

"The UN will hold a meeting on the fourth of August next year,"

Is this from last year??? or are they talking 2011??

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I took it as meaning this coming Aug 4th....guess we need to watch the UN schedule, if they wait till August of next year
we're so screwed!

Well...we will see article after article now of each person giving their thoughts on it...here is one that came out today:

MP of Dawlat al-Qanoon warns of UN intervention

July 20, 2010 - 08:19:02

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: A lawmaker from the Dawlat al-Qanoon
Alliance on Tuesday warned that the United Nations (UN) might intervene
to redo the elections in Iraq in case of excessive delays in forming
the new Iraqi government.
“Iraq is still under UN mandate, and one of the proposed solutions is
to redo the elections,” Lamaker Bahaa Jamal al-Din told Aswat al-Iraq
news agency.
He noted that Iraqi politicians who did not win the election want to
achieve this result by insisting on their demands.
“If the election results are to be redone, then Iraq will go through a
dark tunnel because of political leaders who do not care about the
itnerests of the Iraqi people, but only their personal benefits,” Jamal
al-Din stressed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum