I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Rise of the currency is relevant to the various economic sectors

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

The Rise of the currency is relevant to the various economic sectors

ب

. Economic expert said that the problem of Iraq is a real lack of management of State resources properly, which is a major impediment in raising the value of the currency to levels higher than the current rate.

. Said Bassem Jamil Antoine that the currency represents the interface and the country's economy is a means and not an economic exchange, noting that the high value of the currency associated with activating the various economic sectors in the country.

. He added that the high value of the currency is relevant to the various economic sectors to be there to diversify the sources of national income instead of being limited to oil imports, indicating that the deterioration of the economy in any country and the deterioration of productive sectors is reflected directly on the reality of national currency. و

. Abizaid and when they come of investment projects is the construction of various infrastructure development projects will result in economic growth and pumping of hard currency within the country.
. He pointed out that the central bank during the spurt of hard currency in its daily auction is trying in the control of the exchange rate and the price of the national currency and value, but it's hard to increase its value if only a dependence on oil resources. The sector investment in the country does not take more than 22% from the state budget, while spending the bulk of the budget on the operational files and petty cash and represents a different one of the impediments to the growth of the Iraqi economy.

http://translate.googleusercontent.c...M9LLNEnOfEpV8g

He added that the high value of the currency is relevant to the various
economic sectors to be there to diversify the sources of national income

instead of being limited to oil imports, indicating that the
deterioration of the economy in any country and the deterioration of
productive sectors is reflected directly on the reality of national
currency.

HELLOOOOOOOOOO SOMEONE FINALLY GETS IT IN IRAQ!!!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum