I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign Relations denies receipt of any proposal to help Iraq get out of the seventh item

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Foreign Relations denies receipt of any proposal to help Iraq get out of the seventh item

/BAGHDAD - Foreign Relations - the seventh item /

BAGHDAD, June 24 (Akaniwz) - A member of the Foreign Relations Committee, Abdul Bari Zebari news of a proposal by the American Embassy to remove Iraq from Section VII of money.

Zebari said a member of the Kurdistan Alliance bloc, told News of Kurdistan (Akaniwz) that "the Foreign Relations Committee in the House of Representatives has not received any proposal submitted by the U.S. embassy in Baghdad to issue a new international law to remove Iraq from Section VII."

"The Iraqi government is working for a long time to issue a new international laws concerning Iraq and the money out of the seventh item," .. م He pointed out that "Iraq has provided many of the pledges for the Arab States and the world by fulfilling the conditions of his restricted this item harsh."

The sources, speaking on the U.S. embassy to submit a proposal by the U.S. embassy in Baghdad to issue a new international law to exit Iraq from Section VII of the latter promised the fulfillment of all Ahodh as restricted by Section VII, especially Ahodh toward Kuwait.

(اكانيوز)ش ب/24/6/2009 (Akanyuz) u b / 24/6/2009

http://64.233.187.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.aknews.com/ar/aknews/4/49187/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.nahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhip-vmffiDTaEj86gd_aUQ5Jvx-HA

Denie, Denie, Denie!!!! and then do it!!!!!! sunny

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum