I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nov. 29 - Dec 1 Iraq Petroleum 2010

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nov. 29 - Dec 1 Iraq Petroleum 2010  Empty Nov. 29 - Dec 1 Iraq Petroleum 2010 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:24 am

The Senior Strategic Meeting Place for the
Iraqi & Gas Industry

Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce the dates for Iraq Petroleum 2010, taking place on 29 November - 1 December 2010 in London.

Now in its fourth successful year, Iraq Petroleum provides a high level platform for key government officials and senior oil and gas executives to network and discuss future strategic development plans.

A lot information on this website about the UP coming meeting:

http://www.cwciraqpetroleum.com/

iraq petroleum 2010: Maximising the Future Growth of the Iraqi Oil & Gas Industry and
building strategic relationships

Iraq Petroleum 2010 will bring together high profile speakers, senior decision makers, leading businessmen, policy makers and advisors to debate key strategic issues, share expertise and exchange views.

As Iraq plans to quadruple its oil production and the second round of bidding is complete, this year we will be focusing on longer term objectives and building strategic relationships to ensure targets are met.

Over three days, including workshops and networking features, the leaders of the oil and gas industry will convene to meet suppliers and partners to help drive innovation and business.

There has never been a better time to be a part of the exciting opportunities in the Iraqi oil and gas industry.

Iraq Petroleum 2010 not only serves the entire upstream but the entire value creation chain of the Iraqi Oil & Gas Industry:

Programme Hightlights Include:

• Iraq’s Future Oil Strategy & OPEC Iraq’s mid-term and long-term targets.

• The impact of Iraq’s oil plans on OPEC and oil supply.

• When will the next wave of oil and gas projects be announced ?

• What are the Government’s plans for facilitating new development in Iraq?

• What are the production plans for the future?

• Who will provide the required investment for further geological exploration?

• What are the opportunities for participating in the Iraqi oil and gas project?

• What are the current and future plans for contracting engineering, construction, and infrastructure development services?

• Discussion on the progress of field developments in Rumaila, West Qurna Phase 1,
Zubair, Majnoon,
Halfaya, Qaiyarah,
West Qurna phase2,
Garraf, Badra,
Najmah and Missan Fields.

• What impact will the new gas licence round have on the development of further projects in Iraq?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum