I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / comprehensiveness of forced migrants and deportees in Basra paragraphs of Article (140)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

When did Basra get tied up in Art. 140???

Conscious / comprehensiveness of forced migrants and deportees in Basra paragraphs of Article (140)

Conscious / Basra Office / p h

20 / 7 / 2010 20/07/2010 1:10 pm 1:10 pm

Chairman of Economic Committee in the Basra governorate said that the efforts of local government in the city with the competent authorities in the federal government resulted in the inclusion of the citizens of the southern governorates of Basrah, Dhi Qar, Maysan, paragraphs of Article 140.

Ta `," Mahmood told the correspondent (The Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) said Tuesday that he "opened a special office for the implementation of Article 140 in the Basra province in order to compensate displaced persons forcibly displaced from their areas," explaining that "the efforts made by the local government with a panel of advisers in the Cabinet have had a resonance is with the consent of General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to open an office to compensate those affected by the forced displacements in the province. "

He drew Ta `that" the provisions of Article 140 provides for inclusion of forced migrants and displaced persons to sectarian and security of their areas for financial compensation and also give them pieces of land residential in the birthplace ", pointing out that it is" among the objectives of the compensation and land allocation, working to restore the affected areas inhabited the original in the districts and areas. "

ت ن ق T. VP

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum