I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The central bank adviser: Delete the zeroes will contribute to reduce the size of inflation and reduce the size of the money supply

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The central bank adviser: Delete the zeroes will contribute to reduce the size of inflation and reduce the size of the money supply

On: Friday, 23/07/2010 17:23

The Central Bank of Iraq that he was serious in the application of deleting three zeros from the national currency in the near future.

Bank adviser said the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that it depends at the present time to form the next Iraqi government and parliament two new Siokman on them, determining the mechanism under which the application of the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency.

The question being debated extensively about the success of this step in improving the Iraqi economy, says Chancellor valid in an interview with Radio Free Iraq that the deletion of zeros will contribute to reduce the size of inflation and reduce the size of the money supply in the Iraqi market of 26 trillion dinars to approximately 25 billion dinars, indicating that the Kurdish language to be added to the new currency as well as Arabic and English.

The consultant said the benefit that many of the money circulating in the Iraqi market has led to a confusion in trading large, the work of banks, noting that deleting three zeros from the Iraqi dinar will lead to reform of the system management of the national currency and thus improve and revitalize the Iraqi economy.

However, the economic expert, Salim al-Jubouri varies with the central bank adviser believes that the deletion of zeros from the Iraqi currency will not necessarily lead to improved national economy, but on the contrary may cause additional confusion in the local market, calling at the same time the Iraqi government to go to support market stability and the national currency rather than replaced with a new value and other currency.

in the near future.
in the near future.
in the near future.
in the near future.
in the near future.
in the near future......BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

JUST DO IT!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum