I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

So much for Chapter VII...Nuclear reactor on the Kuwaiti border with Iraq

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

So much for Chapter VII...Nuclear reactor on the Kuwaiti border with Iraq

Neighborhood: Kuwait inclines in earnest and thoughtful solve the problem of power is a radical and lasting through the use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, and hopes the Kuwaiti government according to informed sources, the end of the preparation of all matters relating to the establishment of nuclear power plants within two years, in 2012 and to enter Kuwait after the its time to build nuclear reactors to provide clean energy for peaceful uses, according to Dar of Kuwait.

The Kuwaiti government announced more than once it had contracted with private parties to initiate the preparation of studies and implementation of projects necessary to use nuclear energy peacefully, as Vice President of the Kuwaiti Council of Ministers for Economic Affairs and Minister of Development and Housing Ahmad on this subject according to the same sources, and is now under way the process of preparing blueprints and anchoring the transactions and identify areas in which these stations will be set up and study the geology of environmentally and in terms of the relationship of these sites and projects of oil fields and all future information indicates that 2012 will be a year to enter Kuwait Club users of nuclear energy in the world.

For his part, the source of a parliamentary government would seek peaceful nuclear energy to produce electricity, describing this subject as the most important that the Government's agenda on major projects, adding that the government did not end until now, studies on the establishment of nuclear power plants, expected to start the actual implementation within two years after determining the locations of these stations, and revealed that the border triangle located between Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and Iraq is the candidate for the construction of nuclear plants, and the Ministry of Electricity and Water Authority pending studies of the environment and a number of concerned ministries to adopt the appropriate location to establish a long-term projects.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://aljewar.org/news-26582.aspx&rurl=translate.google.ca&usg=ALkJrhhAqDP1hZNwmH1O-xhGP0R6QEI4GA

Hey they can sell electric to iraq since iraq hasn't fixed their's in 7 years!!! oh wait the missing money for iraq electric sector was stole by kuwait so kuwait would have the money to build this.....LMAOOOOOOOOOO

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum