I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Security Council agrees to transfer the management Development Fund for Iraq to the government authorities

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Security Council agrees to transfer the management Development Fund for Iraq to the government authorities

Author conscious - Cairo
Monday, July 26th, 2010 16:29

Security Council agrees to transfer the management of the Development Fund for Iraq to the government authorities

Prime Office of Financial Supervision Abdel Basset Turki, the UN Security Council to transfer the management of the Development Fund for Iraq to the government authorities.

Turk said that the delay in forming a government will lead to disabling a lot of political decisions and the technical needs of the receiving Development Fund for Iraq after a United Nations mandate at the end of the year 2010.

He added Turkey to transfer the management of the Fund to the Iraqi authorities complements our national sovereignty, has been formed a committee of financial experts, the Iraqis, which is chaired and presented an alternative plan to the UN Security Council during the recent talks held in the 12 of July present, involving the transfer of management of the Development Fund for Iraq to the authorities Iraq while continuing to pay 5% of the imports of Iraqi oil to the United Nations Compensation Fund.

For his part, said Advisor to the Governor Central Bank of Iraq the appearance of Mohammed Saleh, said that Iraq is currently working on the survival of the headquarters of the Development Fund for Iraq in New York under a different name with the transfer of management and oversight functions to the Iraqi authorities the requirement to continue to pay 5% of the imports of Iraqi oil to the United Nations Compensation Fund.

Salih noted that maintaining the Development Fund for Iraq in the U.S. Federal Treasury provides immunity from U.S. law by the Fund for the protection of Iraq's imports of oil from seizure by creditors, noting that the survival of the Fund under the tutelage of the United Nations or not will determine the end of the year 2010

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum