I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwaiti parliamentarian: Iraq is committed to the decisions of the United and there are voices of deliberately offending the Kuwaiti-Iraqi relations

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuwaiti parliamentarian: Iraq is committed to the decisions of the United and there are voices of deliberately offending the Kuwaiti-Iraqi relations
30/07/2010م - 11:32

Transfer of MP Faisal Al Duwaisan on San Iraqi officials, Iraq's assertion commitment to the resolutions of the United Nations, and that seek him now is to solve the problem of debt and out of Chapter VII, and that arise between now and then in Iraq against Kuwait, issued by the voices of deliberately insulting to Kuwait to distort the relationship between the two countries, as if the scheme is a former Baathist.

The Duwaisan said Iraqi officials made clear that Iraq is currently enjoying freedom and democracy, and they can not silence the voices that disturb the atmosphere of relations between the two countries, noting that assured them of the desire of His Highness the Amir not to disrupt the relationship of sisterly and friendly countries, especially with Iraq, and leave matters to the Government with the understanding around, and that the issue of debt, however, the National Assembly to take the appropriate decision thereon.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum