I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / foreign exchange rates in the Egyptian banking market

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Conscious / n. X

1 / 8 / 2010 08/01/2010 1:18 pm 1:18 pm

Price of U.S. currency dollar / in front of the Egyptian pound last night amid rush to buy as the price of the pound sterling due to increased demand for it by investors in international stock markets with the devaluation of the euro / euro / in the wake of falling world against the dollar by 3.0 percent due to increased movement of supply for sale in the domestic market.

The financial report publication in Cairo today that the U.S. currency / dollar / rose by half a shark, recording 6950.5 pounds for buying and 7050.5 pounds for sale to recover what I lost yesterday, indicating That the price of the pound sterling jumped by two piasters registered 88.8 pounds for the purchase and 95.8 pounds for the sale and after rising globally against the dollar to its highest level in 5 months.

. And concluded that the financial report to say that the price of the common European currency / euro / Undo unconscious about two piasters of its value against the pound, recording 38.7 pounds for the purchase and 49.7 pounds for sale.

ت/م.م T / m. M

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum