I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maaleh: report Mlkrt will not be helpful for the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Maaleh: report Mlkrt will not be helpful for the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII
02/08/2010 10:13:37

BAGHDAD (Iba)
Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq Ed Mlkrt about the situation in Iraq to the Security Council will not be helpful for an exit from the seventh item, noting that the report will not be a bad thing, it will be a narrative report to the realities experienced by Iraq.

There will be a UN Security Council on the fourth of this month to discuss its special situation in Iraq, according to a report representative of the Secretary-General.

The Maaleh in contact with the Independent Press Agency (Iba) that all had hoped that that the political situation and its repercussions on the other conditions are better than that to be the Representative of the Secretary-General as a catalyst to the requests of Iraq's repeated out of the huge item VII.

The United Nations has placed Iraq under the threat of this item because of his occupation of Kuwait in 1990 and not complying with Security Council resolutions so special.

He Maaleh Talking about Fraudhat orders or dictated by the UN Security Council on Iraq can not be achieved and we're talking about common interests, indicating that the next meeting of the Security Council was signed between the interactions, reducing threats, and must be dealt with abused responsible because Iraq is under the influence of psychotropic that I said or increased He said.

Agree most of the forces and political figures that the view of the UN Security Council on the situation in Iraq, an advisory opinion and advising political forces in order to accelerate the formation of the new government.

http://translate.google.jo/translate?hl=ar&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php

YUP....chapter 7 isn't going anywhere any time soon

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum