I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Kurdish coalition starts negotiations with the political blocs to form a government tomorrow

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

The Kurdish coalition starts negotiations with the political blocs to form a government tomorrow

Bab News - Posted 09/08/2010 @ 02:30 PM

Irbil (Akaniwz) : Confirmed member of the delegation in Baghdad, Kurdish negotiator, said negotiations the delegation of Kurdish blocs will begin formally on Tuesday with the Iraqi political blocs. The Dara Mohammed told the Kurdistan News (Akaniwz) announced today that it was "scheduled to begin on Tuesday, Kurdish blocs coalition negotiations with Iraqi parties, and leaders of political blocs."

"The negotiations will begin with the leader of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, leader of the Iraqi List, Iyad Allawi, and President of the National Coalition Ammar al-Hakim." He pointed out that "the Kurdish coalition, will present a paper of its own consisting of 20 points, and then begins to negotiate on the points contained in his note."

For his part, said member of the Kurdish coalition, Dindar Dosky for (Akaniwz) that "It is expected to begin serious negotiations to contribute to the political blocs reached an agreement on forming a government anticipated."

He Dosky that "the Kurdish coalition, had put a program in the past includes conditions for the holding of alliances, has been to make amendments to it by adding some paragraphs and cancel each other."

It is said that a delegation from the coalition blocs Kurdistan went to Baghdad in mid-June last, in order to conduct negotiations with the political blocs in Iraq to form a government outlook, has revealed a number of demands as a prerequisite to forge alliances with political parties, including the availability of guarantees written to implement Article 140 of the Constitution, the normalization of conditions in the city of Kirkuk and disputed areas between the governments in Baghdad and Erbil, and give Kurds, a key ministry, and as President of the Republic, and to address the issue of oil contracts, and secure the budget for the Peshmerga forces, and census year, and pledge not to violate the Constitution and federal system in Iraq .

The Kurds have 57 seats out of 325 seats up the new Iraqi Council of Representatives.
The country has a constitutional crisis on the back of breach of the deadline for choosing the head of the Council of Representatives and his deputies and the President of the Republic, with the faltering negotiations aimed at forming a government after five months of the elections held on 7 March last year.

Kurds might take awhile before the GOI is totally seat and done, anybody want place "guess" on when the kurds will agree with baghdad?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum