I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Investment Law should be amended .. Minister of Finance of the (term): We are still working

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Credit for this find goes to sfmedic.

Investment Law should be amended .. Minister of Finance of the (term): We are still working legislation enacted prior to (23) years

Astuser three times in Iraq after the change, took up his duties as minister of housing and reconstruction,and thus the Interior, and now the Ministry of Finance. اHas sparked debate
in the Iraqi street, through the alleged prevention of the recruitment and the low salaries of retirees and its ministries Petrciq budget all these questions and other campaign themes (term) in a guest Thursday, Iraqi Finance Minister Bayan Jabr, stressing that it has completed 80% of
Finance of the proposed law to increase salaries Retired Associate Director-General of the degree or below.

The files on the administrative corruption in the ministry, said Zubeidi: first that the ministries of Finance, which sent Deputy Minister and three directors to two years imprisonment, as well as the seizure of 67 trucks at the border gates to their involvement with issues of corruption, administrative and finance staff are on the operationalization of the investment law, the minister said that the law needs to be some of the most important changes of ownership of the land on
which the investor held the project argued that the capital and a coward in the case of alleged failure to ensure that
the allocations given by the Prime Minister of writers, journalists and artists, the Minister noted that Finance has not issued a decision of the House of Representatives legislative position PROFILE regardless of that award, because without the law is contrary to the legal department, with the following text of the interview: The need to increase the rates of export of oil

*Q: Do you find the budget adequate for the advancement by the country?

- budget year, affected by the global crisis
eased important for two reasons first, the decline of our exports of oil and it is the second reduction in oil prices, at a time when the price of a barrel of oil to $ 147 at the end of last year 2008, dropped to the price of 30 dollars and 37 dollars, at the present time there is an improvement
However, the budget drawn up and set the height of the crisis in the financial sector has been affected and thus investing in provincial ministries, while the funds allocated to the investment of 20 billion dollars to 14 billion dollars
this undoubtedly will have an impact on the actual investment of the country.

* Q: So, enough of the budget?

- Yes, enough of the reality if we are to promote the
service and investment in the country's high budget, so we get the proportion of the export of oil production and not to re-If we could make of the 3-4 million barrels per day, we have provided an ambitious budgets of up to 100 billion dollars then we can We say that we are able to meet Baltazamtna.
Approve a supplementary budget is very limited

*Q: Are there any supplementary budget Mahgmeha
Ptsourkm after the improvement in the prices of oil?

- - Yes, there are improved, but oscillatory, the price rise to find the proportion of 65 and then back down, so we are watching closely the rates and the rates of export prices, when there is a tendency to feel that a real rise in export volumes as well as high prices turn to approve the budget is very limited to not more than 5% of of the current budget, the investment law will need to be amended.

* Q: How do you create and foster a safe legal environment for investment and realistic?

- - Investment environment needs to be valid depends on
multiple grounds, first, security and stability, because the capital coward, II should make changes to many of the laws, both in the investment law, relating to Awalqguanin other
investors to protect the investment law No. 13 of the laws
of good and is one of the best laws investment in the region, but some points that need to be adjustments.

*م Q: What is the most prominent of those points?

- -Inter alia, that the investor owns the land, because if investors started to build housing units and the land on behalf of the Government has generated a kind of fear and anxiety in neighboring countries, for example, when the investor owns half of the land to him. So that it can sell if the investor wanted to build a hotel of five stars or Hospital must be advanced on behalf of the land and the hospital or housing complex or hotel Tstrdjah after fifty years if the lease refers to "Therefore, I submitted a proposal to the Council of Ministers and approved by the Council, which the investor's ownership of the land rather than for foreign ownership, but ownership for investment and those projects will
belong to Iraq because he is non-movable building and the investor can not transfer by plane, for example. We're still
working on the law initiated by 23 years

*Q: Are there any other constraints on investment?

- - I think that security and law envoy advent of the investor and the investment code and working effectively and we now have an investment project of building a five-star hotel.

*We do not need hotels, but the housing complexes?

- - For residential complexes there is a lot of projects
in the provinces on the parks, but obstructs the work of the law is complex, and there is for example the law of 32
for the year 1986 the law was initiated 23 years ago and still we are to now, we need new laws, and we have some to the House of Representatives We wish the Council to speed up delivery of
land titling for investors to start implementing the projects.

*How long the remainder funded by the State budget of some public sector projects with proven ineffective?

- Totally agree with you in this vision, and tell us to leave the public sector companies, or at the direction of privatization Almsatahp as in the three cement plants operating now, which is able to produce that work
to protect the company, we commit to give
wages are always the same and the previous wage or more.
We have to set of laws to protect the
unemployed workers in these institutions and the government has to leave the public sector and give it to the private sector for the purpose of investment,
but if the case is now on what we will paythe balance of the money was supposed to hit in the country.

*Do you feel the level of exchange for the Iraqi dinar with the foreign currencies in the level of ambition, or that there was a sign that Astqguaih again?

- After the fall
of the dollar was equal to three thousand dinars and then settled on the 1500 and now has stabilized between 1170 -
1180, and this signals that the price of a good and proper
and was required to guide us is the central bank in brackets because it is not independent of the ministry, the need to raise the Talibnah zeroes, to be Iraqi dinar equivalent of 1.01
dollars, or the limits of an attempt to restore the real value of the dinar as a country to the Iraqi oil.

*هIs it possible to note that soon?

- Yes, very possible, the Board of Directors of the Central Bank made the decision in this regard, but the implementation process needs time. We allocate the staff to eliminate some of them executed and the other jailed

*وDo you find Rtkm Loza immune from corruption?

- I regret to say we inherited a corrupt financially and administratively from the previous regime under the false and absurd policies by the regime, wars, siege, and was born the so-called rampant corruption in state institutions, what
we expect of one of his monthly salary of three dollars, of course, be forced to take refuge in a box of financial
and administrative corruption, and now, praise God and the good salaries are now already in the activation of its oversight role and the prosecution of the corrupt[/b] and anti-corruption, and if we talked about the Ministry of Finance, we have held important meetings with the Legal Department and the Inspector General and found there a law allowing the Minister to sack the corrupt official concerned, the Ministry
first started this is our ministry and we separate the seven staff members to different degrees and therefore Ahramnahm even their pensions because these Mvsdon and greatly influenced the work of the ministry, as well as withdrawn by the many staff members in the retirement and Iraqi banks, we
have a major campaign to combat corruption in the customs and tax services and real estate began in Baghdad, including all the provinces and set up for multiple committees and specialized trucks that are checked into the country, and the process we have been able, bright dawn of the reservation where 67 suicide truck at a newborn and Trebil and started
tested and found it has a lot of cases of corruption, impunity of those would apply to staff who work in this format and shameful Ahalnahm to eliminate some executed, others were
jailed, as well as in the province of Basra, the transfer of more than 12 staff from the checkpoint as well as Safwan and the port of Basra and an account will be held high, 17 staff were transferred and held accountable in the province of Kut, was director of the transfer tax to the department in Kirkuk, the transfers have been many and we are preparing the first and the Ministry has sent a civil servant and agent Department managers and three years in prison for a period of three
years and a judicial decision, we have the great efforts and we support all the actors in this regard, because of
corruption, at least on the matter of terrorism. اParliament is long overdue

* Q: Does this mean that you have with the Parliament in the exercise of its oversight role, particularly in the questioning of Ministers?

- I believe that the House is long overdue in the
subject of the exercise of its oversight role of the many reasons is the oversight role should continue, but the requirement is clear that the political background and it must be scientifically accurate interrogation based on clear grounds, to be away from the media and by the media to know the
truth . 86،5 % of the budget depends on oil

* Term of irony when the appointments of the government departments and the lack of allocations from the Ministry of Finance?

- Are Auadm and a lack of financial allocations related to the financial crisis has also linked to the amount of petroleum exporting, because Moisnatena by 86.5% dependent on oil, if I dropped the price of oil will decrease, therefore the budget, therefore we decided the Council of Ministers and the House of Representatives to stop the appointments and not the Ministry of Finance, but the error common is that the Ministry of Finance is to prevent that, is the legislative authority which has ordered us thus Maalina Alltniv and are in the forefront and it was to plague us, we say that there Ankhvi disguised unemployment, the fact that there is disguised unemployment,
and some staff to Egged chair to sit, Aotaulp to write,
and there factories suspended from work, and the work of the staff to bring in DD at the end of each month of salary for the purpose of arrest only solution to this dilemma is
to go to the private sector, privatization of state enterprises and orientation to support the private
sector, and activating the investment, these are combined we solve the problem, recruitment rather than solving the problem, the study ends when a student doctor or engineer, Vtabib go to a private hospital Auaam and engineer goes to the companies investing in the country and I think if Mapdot spinning wheel of the investment was to create an environment for investment will need to imported labor.

Subject: continued Today at 3:23 am

*Q: Does the section will include the privatization of
the joints and your own, such as banks and others?

- I am of the opinion that says the state institutions
in order to leave most of the banks, government banks should remain government for example, the Agricultural Bank, which was found to support the farmers the benefits of low and thus the bank in support of industrial and other industrial workshops, and the Government of one bank, instead of the seven
banks which are now , and now the practical steps in support of the private sector is very large five private banks began and ended 35 banks and this is a progress in the private
banking sector and we have succeeded in investing in the banking sector and we hope that this success of private investment in other areas.

For financial At_khasisat Intelectuales without legislative decision

The issue of grants from the prime minister of writers, journalists, artists, and the Ministry of Culture says it is not responsible for their access to beneficiaries, and
the ball is now in the court of your own?

-Throw the ball in the yard of others with respect to some of the ministers of health in the way the Department of Labor and the Ministry of Finance, because if there was a decision
of the House of Representatives and not the Council of Ministers, the fact that it recognizes the allocations by the Presidency of the Republic and then published in the Official Gazette of Iraq, while this is the role of the executive
role of the Ministry of Finance only, and if they have not been considered in violation of the law, we have no choice, me with the facts of this law in Iraq, even after hours Anfzh Timely lists is not binding on the ministry, here I am a man be trusted with public money and the laws that I could of the
conventional form, some ministers go to the cabinet and take a decision and I am obliged to imagine and to implement the wrong perception, I am obliged to implement the decisions within the law, legislative, and financial management and public debt, and there are legal and financial base that no amount of Abarv Alapt_khasis and At_khasis Alabakanon.
Borrow on the financial ministries

2Investment Law should be amended .. Minister of Finance of the (term): We are still working Empty the rest of the post... Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:07 am

* The Ministry of Culture, the cultural activities of the country and should do, but their budgets in the last sequence of the ministries in terms of the amount of money for what?

- This all-encompassing issue, because the House of
Representatives to reduce the budget means four of five trillion billion and 200 million dollars and we Alattbaiq law either in the Ministry of Culture and all other ministries are members of the Council of Ministers, a common mistake, as I believe that everyone that is responsible for financial and budget appointments, the decisions emerging from the Council of Ministers and ratified by the House of Representatives and approved by the Presidency of the Republic, we obtain, in the 2009 budget year, we did not mention the proposal to stop the appointments, but in the Council of Ministers passed the matter
to the face of the global financial crisis and the decision was correct and backed by the House of Representatives and we have implemented it, and graduated from the budget when the fiscal budget proposal is called, go to the Council of Ministers and then to modify and amend the Parliament as well, and a debate in the House of Representatives for five months, which worked transfers according to article 62 of the constitution and the suitability of these, so we left the Parliament are quite distinct from the budget provided by us, for the Ministry of Culture and Finance T_khasisatha must go, the minister and the parliament called on the reason for the low budget of the ministry, and I say that all the Iraqi minister to cry woe is me, I have also problems in finance, for example, I can repair the public pension in Hilla, the absence of N_khasisat, But we Atchetki. Prime Minister
Abshar retirees increase their salaries

*Retired Bajehaffhm also Ithmonakm personally and for the low level of their pensions?

- Conversely, I am the first sympathized with the retirees and began six months ago the law by submitting a proposal to increase salaries and I will submit to the Council of Ministers and upon the completion of legal legislation will be implemented by us, and I promise all retirees and Absharham by the Newspaper (the extent) that the proportion of 80% of the law has been completed and will strive hard to accomplish
soon, We emphasized in the proposed law so that the retired director general and above these (God Movgahm) and the
following is not covered by this increase because of high salaries, are covered by the degree of Associate Director of the retired general to receive a salary of only 150 thousand dinars, and this particular class will be increased more from the rest, I'm with the poor and very Sordehm, and the proposals in the light of the financial Maitovr money.

اCall to reduce thesalaries of 50%

* Q: Do you have the financial power to determine the pension of the officials?

- What Icherah the House of Representatives, we are
implementing the legislation and there was 20% deductions from the salaries of the three presidencies and I call on leaders to reduce the salaries of parliamentarians, ministers and advisers, graduates of the owners of 50% to, of course they will say now that the Minister of Finance says this is because he is physically skilled, but the truth is, the The
question of responsibility for all post-retirement service for only certain months or a few years with a salary of this size, this matter must be reviewed by and for ourselves, after years
Anjad Moisntna spend on pensions for the officials.

* State sought to evacuate government buildings, some of
the abusers, and there are shortages and the role of
the apartments, home to some officials that the resolution will include the Is, or figures that there is an exception?

- First of the officials who occupy those buildings,
including the financial deducted monthly wage in the state of implementation of the evacuation decision was going to evacuate all buildings, whether the incumbent government minister or parliamentary, or a senior official in the
State.

*Over the past years has not provided the Ministry of Finance and the final accounting of the obstacles presented?

- ا-The final accounts for the years 2004,2005,2006, are already provided in a timely manner and we are in the ministry, let us strive to have submitted and the submission of
the budget 2006.2007, and soon we will also balance the 2008.

* Mantaij agreement, which took place in Amman on the Convention sba retaining support for the new Iraqi economy? Iraq

- one of the founding members and actors in the International Monetary Fund, during a meeting with their Iraqi governor of the Fund, that institution grants, equipment and training courses note that Iraq is not the requirements of the Fund that it has fulfilled all its obligations and debts for which it was shot down in three phases have been completed
and the last per is 20%, but we were faced by the Fund requiring a new increase on oil derivatives, but through
the words we have been able to remove this requirement improvised versus Maigdmh the International Monetary Fund for Iraq, as well as to fund scholarships for members and advice,
and we got through to support up to five billion dollars. Seeking to reduce compensation

*Iraq to pay fifty percent of Kuwait and this figure is certainly an impact on the Iraqi people, how to pay the rest? [/b]

- - Indeed, most foreign countries dropped their debt, but unfortunately most of the Arab countries were late in this aspect, but some of them very tough and مايخص the
compensation paid by the invasion of Kuwait caused by the dictatorial regime, the Iraqis were all dissatisfied with it, but not resolution, but their hands were victimized and subjected to persecution at the hands of his men went to was supposed brothers in Kuwait to support Iraq, especially that he
lives in various crises, and we are now looking for a project is not to extinguish the compensation, but at least to reduce the proportion of certain parties to satisfy even the Aestmr the controversyand the dispute between the two countries.

http://translate.google.com/translat...istory_state0=

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:19 PM [tammy777] Go Ahead Medic
[sfmedic] Ok there has been allot of feedback
[sfmedic] about the article that I posted on here this morning
[sfmedic] with the finance minister
[sfmedic] I have to be honest
[sfmedic] after reading it over and over
[sfmedic] and had many others look at it
[sfmedic] we got nervous
[sfmedic] that we were getting screwed
[sfmedic] then Marti
[sfmedic] made a good point
[sfmedic] but I was still not satisfied
[sfmedic] so I had to get an answer to the article
[sfmedic] that I was satisfied with
[sfmedic] so I had to get an answer to the article
[sfmedic] that I was satisfied with
[sfmedic] now I know I am going to get blasted by some of the idiots who do not like me
[sfmedic] now I have said
[sfmedic] I do not have secret sources or intel
[Prayin4RV] oops sorry, okay *quiet*
[sfmedic] that is not entirely true
[sfmedic] I have someone who when things look really grim
[sfmedic] that I can get an answer from directly from Iraq and the Ministry of Finance
[sfmedic] I have only used this once before
[sfmedic] because it impacted they thought them also
[sfmedic] so I did use it
[sfmedic] I sent them the article in an email
[sfmedic] and then we discussed it on the phone
[sfmedic] they than called there personal friend in the Ministry of Finance on his personal Cell Phone
[sfmedic] he also sent him the email I sent them to the official in the Iraqi Ministry of Finance
[sfmedic] But even before the email got to Iraq
[sfmedic] this official explained that the article was a misrepresentation of the actual facts
[sfmedic] that the news agency used info from 4 years ago along with a current interview
[sfmedic] to make it look like they were considering lopping 3 zeros or that they were going to use Oil to back the Dinar
[sfmedic] he said that the GOI or CBI had no intention of ever lopping zeros
[sfmedic] that when this was discussed in the past
[sfmedic] it was because of the hyperinflation that Iraq had
[sfmedic] but that now Iraq has a country has one of the lowest core inflation indexes in the world
[sfmedic] and that if they were attempt to lop anything of the dinar
[sfmedic] it would destroy their credibility in the world with all the countries that came to their aid
[sfmedic] Now I know that this person I contacted knows when this is going to revalue
[sfmedic] but I have never asked them when
[sfmedic] now just this once I need you not to ask me who or how I got this. I am just asking to please to believe me and take me for my word. I have tried to be nothing but honest with you. I know that
[sfmedic] some do not believe this. But it is true.
[sfmedic] I am giving you my word as a Green Beret and the Code of Honor that I have lived by.
[sfmedic] The information I am explaining came from the source I say it came from.
[sfmedic] thanks for you patience and time
[sfmedic] sfmedic
[sfmedic] done
[tjames88] thx medic
[QuietlyWaiting] thanks so much for the information
[wingsfan1964] ty medic
[Texaswoman] Thanks Medic, you're awesome
1:32 PM [MEAT HEAD] thx med

[sfmedic] I do not have secret sources or intel

[sfmedic] I have someone who when things look really grim
[sfmedic] that I can get an answer from directly from Iraq and the Ministry of Finance

kinda contradicting yourself again .....aren't ya?

Now now thumper, you skipped a comment from him:

[sfmedic] that is not entirely true

Put that in the thread and he isnt contradicting himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum