I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Basra governor: Ministry of Finance launched the amounts of the current year budget

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sending out more money of the Iraq 2010 budget to the provinces....for those guru's that say the GOI budget is not done...well it's BS! the GOI 2010 budget has been in effect and money going out of it!!!

Basra governor: Ministry of Finance launched the amounts of the current year budget

2010/08/16 15:02:22 16/08/2010 15:02:22

BASRA, Iraq (AP AP) - The governor of Basra, "Abboud Cltag Mayah," announced the launch of the Ministry of Finance the amounts allocated to the province within the current year budget.

Mayah said the correspondent Iraq our house today, Finance Minister Baqir Jabr Al-Zubaidi, instructed the Department of Budget and Accounting launch of the amounts allocated to Basra and to begin the implementation of the service projects there.

He Mayah: "The finance minister assured the governor need to take advantage of the Budget Law No. 10 of 2010, the ad hoc returns" petro - dollars, "and border crossings, and allocations of investment within the budget, to promote the reality service and on reconstruction and investment in the city." / /

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum