I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kuwaiti Ambassador: My visit to Najaf to brief on with Sistani Kuwait /Iraq realtions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kuwaiti Ambassador: My visit to Najaf to brief on our op-Sistani, and Sistani is interested in strengthening relations between Iraq and Kuwait
Kuwait's policy in Iraq

26/06/2009 Friday, 04 - -1430 e Rajab

Kuwaiti Ambassador to the insured in contact with the «life» after meeting al-Sistani on Wednesday that «the objective of our visit to the supreme authority in the province of Najaf
Is to inform them of the humanitarian projects that we are in Iraq as well as access to bless the efforts that have been made in the housing complex, which began building the status of humanitarian operations in Kuwait since 2005 ».
He explained that personal reference Islamic comprehensive approach and clear and her speech to all Muslims and all Muslims to deal with the same one and paid tribute to the projects and activities undertaken by Iraq to Kuwait in the sustenance of the human side and the provision of services needed by some Iraqis».
He added: «During the meeting, we did not go to the political side, not near or far, and the desire of al-Sistani appeared to clear the closer ties between the two countries».
Housing complex on the charity said that «the complex was carried out by the Humanitarian Operations Center in Kuwait, including 48 residential units will be distributed to needy residents of Najaf, according to regulations set by the trust management for distribution to eligible».

The complex is part of a grant of $ 5 million was allocated to the Kuwaiti Humanitarian Operations Center, which began work in Iraq since late 2003. He insured that «the complex was carried out by an Iraqi company specialized construction and contracting, and was handed over to the Directorate of the Shiite Waqf», said that «the Center was founded in late 2002 the behest of the Kuwaiti government to help the Iraqis and to provide the necessary support to them after the war, the liberation of Iraq».

He added that «the assistance provided by the Center included many from the provinces and cities such as Samarra, the Iraqi and the families of the victims of a bridge incident, the imams in 2006», he «did not mind to continue the work of the Center for all these years to say, we did not expect to last a long period of destructive processes». He added that «the Center sent a healthy and in-kind assistance since 2003 and continues in his humanitarian work and confirms the solidarity of Kuwait and the support of brothers in Iraq to overcome their plight and reconstruction».
The insurer refused to discuss the latest developments between Iraq and Kuwait on the issue of debt, the outstanding files as well as other

AlMarsad Editor: AlMarsad
AlMarsad / 2009-06-26 Liberalization: AlMarsad / 2009-06-26

http://74.125.113.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.baghdadtimes.net/Arabic/index.php%3Fsid%3D47750&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.nahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjaaY4e4ErVaYZ6sdKj9Qalciq-2g

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum