I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank of England: Iraq on the verge of an economic recovery

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Bank of England: Iraq on the verge of an economic recovery
شريط الاخبار | 18-08-2010 Bar Newsالبصرة/ وكالات Basra / agencies

A shipping source said that oil exports from the port of Basra in southern Iraq rose yesterday to 56.1 million barrels per day after fell to 720 thousand barrels per day before two days because of reforms in the pipeline. . While Chief Executive of the Bank (H. Feed. Me. C) Branch of the British argued that Iraq is on the verge of "economic recovery".

The source, who asked not to be named, said "The rate of flow from the port of Basra to take on the rise after the reforms have achieved in some sectors of the export pipeline yesterday evening." He stated that three ships being loaded with crude and there are six ships at anchor waiting for the download.

In the meantime, Chief Executive of the Bank of Iraqi unity (IHS.. Me. C) British unit looks forward to opportunities to finance projects in infrastructure and open more branches gradually in light of Iraq's reconstruction.

. "Said James Hogan, Chief Executive Officer (IHS.. Me. C) Iraq," Iraq on the verge of the next stage of development, we move beyond security considerations and enter the economic recovery. "He added that the Bank of England re-enter Iraq in 2005 when he bought 70% of the bank's domestic peace.

. Owns (IHS.. Me. C) 16 branches across Iraq and plans to open between four to six additional branches among the twelve months to eighteen the next.

. The Bank of England working in Iraq since the beginning of the last century, where he began to work through the Imperial Bank of Persia up to Iraqi banks were nationalized in 1964.

Includes the Iraqi banking sector seven state-owned banks and 36 private banks expected to merge gradually, especially after called the organizers of Iraq to remove all the banks minimum capital of 250 billion Iraqi dinars (9.213 million dollars) by 2014.

. Hogan said that in the case (IHS.. Me. C) Iraq, the new requirements of capital means that he will raise the current capital of 57 billion dinars, about five-fold in the next five years. "Once a new government takes, it will focus on the most likely to next year's budget and we will see capital spending, supported by a large new infrastructure projects such as roads and the demand for cement and the establishment of telecommunications infrastructure."

Hogan said that (IHS.. Me. C) is currently working with an international organization did not identify buy cement factories in Iraq and the bank hopes that by the order of these agreements and funding.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.uragency.net/index.php%3Faa%3Dnews%26id22%3D10578&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnahrain%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26channel%3Ds%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26hs%3D6EN%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&twu=1

I think Hogan is with HSBC

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum