I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Removing Malware Security Suite

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Removing Malware Security Suite Empty Removing Malware Security Suite Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:07 pm

azdinar

Okay just want to update you all that do not know there is a malware out there call Security Suite that will take control of you computer. It is a scam do not buy into it. Here is help for you and anyone you know. I just spent all day yesterday removing this, had to go to library to get info because I could not use my computer. I printed both these so that I could go back home and get my computer up and running.

Please take it serious it is a pain in the a**.

Here is some info get the rest from either links.

How to remove AV Security Suite (Uninstall Guide)Posted by Grinler on June 3, 2010 @ 10:44 AM ยท Views: 505,952
Add to Favorites! Print Guide!

Share364 0diggsdigg

What this infection does:

AV Security Suite is a scareware and ransomware program from the same family as Antivirus Soft and AntiSpyware Soft. The developers of this program are distributing AV Security Suite through the use of hacked sites, spam, and Trojans that install it onto your computer without your permission. Once installed AV Security Suite will be configured to start automatically when your computer starts. Once started it will scan your computer and state that there are numerous infections, but will not let you remove any of them until you purchase the program. All of these scan results are fake and are only being shown to trick you into purchasing the program, which you should obviously not do.

If you are running older software, and not updating Windows, you may find that you will be able to remove this program, but then become infected again within a short period of time. This is because the malware developers are hacking legitimate sites or inserting malware ads that use vulnerabilities in common programs such as Adobe Reader, Flash, and Windows to install the malware onto your computer. If you do not update your programs to remove these security holes then the next time you visit a hacked site distributing this rogue, AV Security Suite will be installed on to your computer. A great tool that can be used to scan your computer for outdated and vulnerable programs is the free Secunia Online Software Inspector program. When you scan your computer with this program it will display a report showing all programs and Windows updates that should be installed in order to fix security holes and vulnerabilities. It is advised that all users scan their computer with this program in order to prevent your computer from being infected again after you clean it.

http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...security-suite

http://www.softsailor.com/how-to/872...val-guide.html

There is a free version of Malware remove software.
Here is link:

http://www.malwarebytes.org/

2Removing Malware Security Suite Empty Re: Removing Malware Security Suite Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 pm

Just googled around on that.........that's some bad stuff...thank for posting how to fix it.

3Removing Malware Security Suite Empty Re: Removing Malware Security Suite Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:40 pm

w8tin

it isn't easy to remove even with directions on google....unless of course you are computer savvy....you can guess that i am super un-savvy! and yes, it is some baaaaaad Twisted Evil stuff!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum