I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conscious / oil minister, announced the existence of the development in a number of oil fields

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Conscious / oil minister, announced the existence of the development in a number of oil fields

Conscious / Baghdad / m. K

26/6/2009 26/6/2009 1:34 pm 1:34 pm

The Iraqi Oil Minister Hussain al-Shahristani, of the existence of the development of oil fields in Rumaila and Zubair and West Alqtunp fields as the first stage of Maysan, Kirkuk and Bai Hassan fields in addition to the fields of gas and Mansourieh crutch.

. Shahristani said in a statement singled out by the reporter (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / conscious), we tried to cover the oil fields north and south and east and west in the first licensing round and this round had been prepared since the beginning of 2008 where we started the registration of companies wishing to operate in Iraq and the development of fields through submission of documents We imposed a condition that required them many things, including increasing the capacity and training of local staff and building the infrastructure of Iraq, in addition to financial and legal aspects, indicating that among the 120 had been accepted by 35 companies from different nationalities, as the efficiency and financial strength.

Shahristani denied statements that the purpose of this is the process of licensing the sale of Iraqi oil, but that these companies do not have the powers participating in the sale, but for the purpose of development, service, and these companies do not have a single barrel of Iraqi oil, "The company takes the amount of cash on the barrel, the product and the mechanisms and machinery to be used in production are the property of Iraq and not the companies.

http://74.125.113.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://al-iraqnews.net/new/iconomi/21382.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.nahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhiM7UcJ0GlMn9VKIls41dx5SCcmhQ

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum