I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iran has sleeper cells preparing to sabotage in the Gulf

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iran has sleeper cells preparing to sabotage in the Gulf

Kuwaiti newspaper reveals that Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, warned of the movement of armed groups in their territory if Iran is attacked.

Middle East Online

Kuwait, a news report said that Bahrain's State Security Service told the Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states that the armed groups preparing to sabotage them if Iran came under military attack over its nuclear program.

The newspaper quoted "Times" of Kuwait on its Web site Saturday to informed sources as saying that the intelligence report Bahraini built on the basis of confessions network "terrorist" about 250 people arrested in Bahrain a few days ago, and recognized them as belonging to the point of military territorial state, and that there is coordination between them and the sleeper cells in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.

The sources pointed out that the security authorities in Kuwait took this information seriously and has initiated action and the necessary security precautions, in addition to plans already in place to counter any threat.

The sources said that these groups are trained to clash with special forces and riot police, and pointed out that Kuwait, which have a range between 40 and 50 groups trained in violence and vandalism by the NIE.

The newspaper pointed out that the objectives of these subversive groups start to organize a peaceful demonstration denouncing the military aggression on Iran if it occurs and then turn the demonstration of peaceful acts of violence and arson in the institutions and facilities and the bombing of electrical transformers and the targeting of infrastructure and raids on shopping malls in order to create public disorder.

According to informed sources told the newspaper that this "terrorist groups" deployed in the Gulf countries and received light and medium weapons from one of the nations that "have an interest in destabilizing the situation", and is fully aware of the sites of vital and sensitive, as well as the whereabouts of the foreign communities in Kuwait and other Gulf states.

The sources "have confirmed the intelligence report on the confessions of the terrorist network in Bahrain that terrorist groups in Kuwait and the Gulf states have citizens and residents, and there is direct coordination between them and the point of military territorial state with a liaison officer for each group to exchange information and carry out instructions."

The sources revealed the coordination between the security authorities are Kuwaiti and Bahraini counterparts to exchange information and take necessary precautions.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/?id=96559

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum