I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Maliki: We are with the amendments in the constitution

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Maliki: We are with the amendments in the constitution that preserves the unity and sovereignty of Iraq and its people, and promote unity and national reconciliation

2009-06-27 15:40:53 2009-06-27 15:40:53

BAGHDAD (Iba) / prime minister / Home / ..Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki said the government's goal is to "stabilize the state of law and the Constitution, and we with the amendments in the constitution that preserves the unity and sovereignty of Iraq and its people and strengthen national unity and national reconciliation."

According to a statement from the Office of the Prime Minister received the Independent Press Agency (EYBENS) a copy of it on Saturday that Maliki said during a meeting with a number of tribal leaders and elders to the province of Salah al-Din "The recent terrorist attacks in the towns of Taza Khurmatu and Batha and the cities of the chest and Bayaa, what desperate attempts, but by terrorists to raise sectarian strife, but we say that sectarianism will not return. "

. "We are heading to the thirtieth day of June, a date for the withdrawal of foreign forces from Iraqi cities and towns, and we find in this a confirmation of the date of the pillars of sovereignty in order to break these forces once the end of 2011."

He continued: "We have to remember the events two years ago now and look at the changes and successes taking place especially in the area of security, after that we stopped the sectarian and the wheel of life and disruption in the work of ministries, we can achieve stability and guide us towards the construction and reconstruction."

Maliki confirmed that there are fully cognizant of the magnitude of the suffering and needs in all Mhafezatna, and "today, and we recognize your presence in the closely on the needs of Salah ad Din province to do to satisfy them," calling the local government to hold an invest

http://64.233.169.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.ipairaq.com/index.php%3Fname%3Dinner%26t%3Dpolitics%26id%3D12836&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.nahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhj2SUSgzyhbVLCBLNGPeDu4THCEzA

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum