I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq's economy to benefit from its accession to the WTO

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Iraq's economy to benefit from its accession to the WTO
Source: Dar Al Hayat - 27/06/2009
ا
ا Iraq's economy to benefit from its accession to the WTO
. Widened the circle of debate in Iraq on the accession to the WTO, so that the owners hope that it contributes to such a step in the development of the Iraqi economy, which suffers from the negative slack and its complications.

. The economic expert of the Government of Iraq, Kamal Al-Basri «life», that the reality of the Iraqi economy is characterized by technological backwardness Baldmor, The country imports all its needs, however, does not export crude oil. و. He stressed that it would benefit from accession to the WTO, if developed successfully in the production and attract foreign investment, and ensure the supply of goods and services at the best bid, and introduced new patterns of production and enhanced its competitiveness.

و. He pointed out that the visual determination of the States to accede to the organization, motivated by the need for these countries to liberalize their markets, and open the prospects to do business with the Member States of the Organization, and to cooperate on the basis of sound investment, and the clarity of the wording of the deal will help both the poor and rich their arrangement.

و. The Associate Director of Economic Relations and the Iraqi Ministry of Trade Sami good of God, to estimate the negative impact of Iraq's accession to the WTO is not easy, it requires depth studies of the activities of commodity production and service, and the extent Toqlmh data with global trading system adopted by the Organization.

و. He added that the reality of commodity production and service is still underdeveloped and lacks infrastructure and the foundations for the advancement of the art at the level of legislation and enforcement, as well as the poor performance of other sectors of assistance, which impacted negatively on the reality of the private sector, which was not mature.

وأكد ا. The goodness of God that Iraq's accession to the organization within this reality, it will not make it worse than it is, but at the same time we must not follow the policy of burning stages and scrambling to join, without accounts at the level of deliberate technical requirements, and professional decision-making and updating of legislation, and raising the the level of awareness and information of what the Organization.

و. He warned that the fragile reality of the industry and agriculture in Iraq could lead to the closure of factories and companies are weak, however, able to compete with imported goods.
http://74.125.155.132/translate_c?hl...8vdamJbHLSkQCw

Sarraj: the expectations of economic reform after the withdrawal of foreign troops from the country

Discussed the expanded symposium hosted by the Iraqi Center for Development Information Iraqi reality after the scheduled withdrawal of foreign troops and the end of this month, the implications of withdrawal on the future of the country Said Dr. Adnan Al-Sarraj, chairman of the Iraqi Center for Development Information on the sidelines of the seminar that the aim of the establishment of the symposium is part of the Center plans to follow up on issues related to reality, especially the Iraqi side of political, economic and social development.

He added that the issue of the planned withdrawal of foreign forces from the end of this month, the most prominent current issues that require civil society organizations and the concentration and responsible discussion and preparedness. . Sarraj said that economic reforms and development in agricultural and industrial areas is expected after the withdrawal of foreign for several reasons, one being that the government will open wider to the nations of the world after the end of the final complex files such as debt and create a climate for investment and provide job security for the capital. . Sarraj said to emphasize the importance of economic issues with respect to the situation after the Iraqi withdrawal. He reports that several studies have shown that Iraq is on the verge of a economic recovery in the coming years.

http://64.233.169.132/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.alcauther.com/html/modules.php%3Fname%3DNews%26file%3Darticle%26sid%3D9123&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dwww.nahrain.com%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DG&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhjUUeX-c7i63Yg2a_CWwBNgwgbsqQ

Sarraj said that economic reforms and development in agricultural and industrial areas is expected after the withdrawal of foreign for several reasons, one being that the government will open wider to the nations of the world after the end of the final complex files such as debt and create a climate for investment and provide job security for the capital. .

So let me see if I understand this person...once the troops are out of the towns and on the bases...iraq "then" will open up???

MrsCK wrote:Sarraj said that economic reforms and development in agricultural and industrial areas is expected after the withdrawal of foreign for several reasons, one being that the government will open wider to the nations of the world after the end of the final complex files such as debt and create a climate for investment and provide job security for the capital. .

So let me see if I understand this person...once the troops are out of the towns and on the bases...iraq "then" will open up???

sounds good to me.......pretty near your historical timeline also......hmmmmmmm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum