I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Parliament: the possibility of the return of Iraq's obligations to the Fund in the event of borrowing money

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Parliament: the possibility of the return of Iraq's obligations to the Fund in the event of borrowing money
2009-06-27 10:10:08 2009-06-27 10:10:08

. BAGHDAD (Iba) / Parliament / World Bank / .. Rep. Jaber Khalifa Jaber on the virtue that the mass of the Government's intention to borrow from the IMF imposes the possibility of Iraq's return to the obligations of the Fund, because the policies of the granting of the loan conditions include not to support food and oil derivatives, and other obligations.

و . He said Jaber told the independent press (Iba) said Saturday that the IMF and the World Bank and similar international organizations Atsb to pursue policies in favor of borrowers as well as the imposition of high interest rates on loans. . Pointing out that the Iraq experience with IMF conditions compelled him to apply for many years.

وت . He said the borrowing of the States that addresses the principle of mandatory in government grants, such as Japan makes the front of the development of a flexible investment loan is What happened two years ago. . Warning of a policy of borrowing and reliance on the oil sector alone in support of Iraq's budget.

وا . Jaber attributed the decline in the country to balance Maasmah "the policy is not successful," the Oil Ministry and not to exploit the rise in oil prices last year by lifting the ceiling on production.

. The other hand, Jaber stressed that the withdrawal of a portion of the cash reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq will lead to the devaluation of the dinar against the dollar. . He pointed out the solidarity of the House of Representatives with the request of officials of the Reserve Bank to maintain the support of the local currency.

يذ0/ The member of the Committee on the economic and investment representative Mahma Khalilzad said yesterday that the International Monetary Fund has given positive indications to accept Iraq's request to borrow more than five billion dollars to cover the budget deficit resulting from the decline in Iraq and Iraq's imports of financial oil. (End) / 20 /
http://translate.google.com/translat...www.google.com

Jaber stressed that the withdrawal of a portion of the cash reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq will lead to the devaluation of the dinar against the dollar

FINALLYYYYYYYY somebody gets it...leave the reserves alone and here's a great idea..pass the HCL!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum