I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's birth cert?....E-bay?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Empty Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:59 pm

For sale on eBay: Obama's 'Kenyan birth
For sale on eBay: Obama's 'Kenyan birth certificate'
Seller claims Mombasa document 'certified copy'

Posted: June 27, 2009
12:40 am Eastern

By Bob Unruh
©️ 2009 WorldNetDaily
With dozens of lawsuits filed over access to Barack Obama's certified long-form birth certificate, many more lawyers working on his behalf to keep it secret and the validity of the U.S. Constitution hanging in the balance, guess where a "certified copy" of the original Mombasa "document" has been found?
On eBay.
Item No. 160344928067, at least as of today, is described as "a certified copy of President Barack Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate."
The seller, identified by the user name " colmado_naranja," states, "President Barack Hussein Obama II was born in The Coast Provincial Hospital at Mombasa in Kenya at 7:24 PM on August 4th, 1961."

eBay offer for Obama's Kenyan birth certificate
The suspicion that Coast Provincial is, in fact, Obama's birth hospital is not new, with the subject having been discussed on both Internet blogs and forums already.
But the seller, who according to the eBay rankings has completed dozens of transactions on the behemoth auction site without difficulties, said this is the real deal.
The seller, who did not respond to a WND request for an interview, said online he was traveling in Kenya and repeatedly heard stories that Obama actually was born in Kenya.

"Kenyans were amused at how gullible Americans could be when it came to obvious things like the fact that Kenyans overtly admit to Barack Jr's Kenyan birth, yet the Americans continue to believe that they know better," the seller writes.
"I delved further and found that a birth certificate was on file at The Coast Provincial General Hospital at Mombasa," said the seller, who claims the certificate is in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.
"I know several American expats that reside in Kenya. I asked the three that I could reach if they were aware of President Barack Obama's Kenyan birth. All three said that they were most obviously aware of his Kenyan birth. I was shocked. They went to further say that they weren't much concerned with it, after all they'd left the U.S. to start a new life abroad and didn't have much interest in what was taking place in the States. Besides, they said, who would believe them anyway?
"Along with my Congolese brother Andylenny (brother in heart, not blood) and a 1993 BMW with only one working door I was off to Mombasa to get myself a copy (certified I hoped) of Barack Jr's birth certificate," the seller reported.
Actual details of how the "certificate" was obtained are not reported.

Search of eBay auction site for 'birth certificate' brought up this list
"I am not posting any photos of the birth certificate here on eBay. I have not seen this birth certificate anywhere on the Internet

, to post it here on eBay would lead to a flood of facsimiles on the Internet. This would inadvertently decrease the value of the certificate as well," the seller said.

2Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Empty Re: Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Roxy

Roxy

UNBELIEVABLE! Razz

3Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Empty Re: Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:25 pm

I stay away from politics because they are all puppets of whoever controls them and it's not the citizens of whatever country...the USA is just like ever country that elects a president. So don't see Obama going anywhere any time soon but I got this in an email today....

Subject: Obama's NON-Citizenship - the story grows
>
> Subject: Obama's Citizenship- the story grows

AP- WASHINGTON D.C. - In a move certain to fuel the debate over
Obama’s qualifications for the presidency, the group Americans for
Freedom of Information has Released copies of President Obama’s
college transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the
transcript indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro,
received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an
undergraduate at the school. The transcript was released by
Occidental College in compliance with a court order in a suit
brought by the group in the Superior Court of California. The
transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial a id
and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the
Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the
scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship. This
document would seem to provide the smoking gun that many of Obama’s
detractors have been seeking.
> > >
Along with the evidence that he was first born in Kenya and there
is no record of him ever applying for US citizenship, this is
looking pretty grim. The news has created a firestorm at the White
House as the release casts increasing doubt about Obama’s
legitimacy and qualification to serve as president. When reached
for comment in London , where he has been in meetings with British
Prime Minister Gordon Brown, Obama smiled but refused comment on
the issue.
> > >
Britain 's Daily Mail has also carried the story in a front-page
article titled, Obama Eligibility Questioned leading some to
speculate that the story may overshadow economic issues on Obama’s
first official visit to the U.K.
> > >
In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups,
Justice Antonin Scalia announced that the Supreme Court agreed on
Tuesday to hear arguments concerning Obama’s legal eligibility to
serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New
Jersey .. This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified
him from serving as president. Donofrio’s case is just one of 18
suits brought by citizens demanding proof of Obama’s citizenship or
qualification to serve as president.
> >
Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released the
results of their investigation of Obama’s campaign spending. This
study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000 in
campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states
for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal
records. Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still
ongoing but that the final report will be provided to the U.S.
Attorney General, Eric Holder. Mr. Holder has refused to comment on
the matter.
> >

4Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Empty Re: Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:03 pm

Ok,so let's say this is all true and he is really not eligible to be the President. What happens then? Do we get BIDEN as the Prez? Do we have a new vote?

5Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Empty Re: Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:11 pm

mocha

mocha

Silly Sunny, didn't you follow R77's forcast on this, lol.............Hillary will be the new president, never mind, you had to have been there!

6Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Empty Re: Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:11 pm

I totally forgot mocha!!!! Sheesh,where is my head! LOL!

7Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Empty Re: Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:36 pm

retired2934

retired2934

well now, here we have the truth???/(maybe dont know)...but if it is we will have foot in mouth in the oval office for the rest of the term......no doubt about it....and hillary will then be asked to be VP...then something will happen to Biden( dont know what) and she will be pres.....rangers was right!!!!! omg what a horror show.....roflmao!!!!!

8Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Empty Re: Obama's birth cert?....E-bay? Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:12 pm

Obama Kenya Birth Certificate ScreenShot-Listing Image, item number: 260437860520

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum