I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

* IITB Chat: Found on One Dinar 9/11/10

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1* IITB Chat: Found on One Dinar 9/11/10 Empty * IITB Chat: Found on One Dinar 9/11/10 Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:37 am

littlekracker

* IITB Chat: Found on One Dinar 9/11/10
September 11, 2010

8:24 AM [IITB] the forex rumour yesterday had a bit of truth involved with it
8:24 AM [IITB] I do not do rumor
8:24 AM [IITB] I do fact
8:26 AM [IITB] Fact is there is a full blown transaction network in olace that has been funcunal for some time
8:27 AM [IITB] fact is it went full fire as of 6amEST
8:27 AM [IITB] yesterday
8:33 AM [IITB] Good news is after 6+ years of constant confusion my freinds …… Mates and Luvs alike…. we have arrived
8:34 AM [sassy] i sure think we are very very close ITTB
8:34 AM [randy9] IITB what has arrived
8:35 AM [randy9] IITB sassy I just want to compare notes
8:36 AM [IITB] I am telling you the system is set up to handle what is coming down the line
8:38 AM [randy9] so ist it going to hit in the next 6 days
8:40 AM [IITB] I suspect we will be joining you in retirement mate
8:40 AM [cootersdad] YES RANDY
8:40 AM [randy9] thanks
8:40 AM [IITB] by oct 1 at the latest
8:41 AM [randy9] why oct first
8:41 AM [randy9] do you think that is eoy
8:41 AM [IITB] 90 day for redenom mate
8:43 AM [cootersdad] Next week randy
8:43 AM [sassy] oct 1st huh
8:43 AM [IITB] latest sassy
8:43 AM [sassy] s not too far off ITTB
8:43 AM [IITB] same as the marshall plan
8:43 AM [IITB] straight and by the numbers
8:43 AM [randy9] cootersdad I like your assesment
8:43 AM [sassy] well duck said the other day from the 13th thru eoy
8:43 AM [IITB] ^ yearsof home and ground work…..
8:43 AM [IITB] ll
8:43 AM [IITB] 6 rather
8:44 AM [cootersdad] I want the 13th
8:44 AM [randy9] IITB so you think oct because that 90 days from eoy
8:45 AM [randy9] me to that works for me
8:45 AM [IITB] let me check my planner CD….. yes I can make time for retirement that day
8:45 AM [IITB] Yes Randy I do

Last edited by MrsCK on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the BS chitter chat out)

8:26 AM [IITB] Fact is there is a full blown transaction network in olace that has been funcunal for some time

Sorry IITB...you provided no link, proof this is FACT....and I don't do riddles but thanks for your "hope" in the RV.

As always we can "hope" but not expect it.

lionheart

lionheart

funny he says oct1rst, my brother, who dont get on any forum cause he dont have a computer, but he watches the (all) the new channels, all of em. And he has been saying oct 1rst for a yr now.

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

MrsCK wrote:8:26 AM [IITB] Fact is there is a full blown transaction network in olace that has been funcunal for some time

Sorry IITB...you provided no link, proof this is FACT....and I don't do riddles but thanks for your "hope" in the RV.

As always we can "hope" but not expect it.

Easy there CK....he's known as the "Hammer" at DD's.....IITB, perhaps you should hammer Wigo for posting such stupid crap over there .....some of that mess is beyond retarded....lol......."Capt Michaels, shut off engines one and three some we can hear them chant"

rosewood - [IITB] Fact is there is a full blown transaction network in olace that has been funcunal for some time
duck2000 - iitb is an ok friend but he sips the koolaide very heavly
rosewood - I'm just wondering if it is accurate????
duck2000 - hes been having an r/v for months...he ows me three macdondls big macs on bets...told him next time get me stocks

OHHHHHHHHH duckie thinks IITB is "just an ok friend"......DAMN SLAP goes to IITB!

littlekracker

omg..lol..like duck has the right to say anything about someone drinking too much "koolaide"..hell i thought duckie spent his time in the kitchen making fresh batches to give to his followers..and the sad part is, they drink it..hes right up there with master blu goo when it comes to dishing it out to the masses

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

sorry but IITB might get caught up in the excitement sometimes....but he does not deserve to get called out by a one eyed waddling idiot like Duck.

....besides...our lil Aussie buddy still owes me a bottle of Burboun......

OH LK duck don't drink "koolaid" he drinks oily swamp water...DRINK UP DUCK!!!

pan...IITB isn't a Aussie but a Irish

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

oops....crap!

littlekracker

lol ck, i know he doesnt drink it, he just serves it up to his followers. people should wise up to all of the "so called" gurus

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum