I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq needs to finance and banking reforms

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraq needs to finance and banking reforms Empty Iraq needs to finance and banking reforms Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:43 am

Alaa Saadun: Iraq needs to finance and banking reforms, a large
Examined the head of the Finance Committee of the House of Representatives Alaa Saadun with representatives from the U.S. Treasury the means of mutual cooperation between the two sides in the areas of finance and economic trend in the Iraq market open economy.

Saadun said in a statement to the Accordance Front, has received a copy of the Tigris Radio on Sunday that there are many obstacles stand in the achievement of open-market economy to the lack of mechanisms available to the Iraqi side to move in that direction.

Saadun said that Iraq needs to finance and banking reforms and the development of a large customs tariff law, tax law, as well as some other important laws.

Saadun said that the delegation put forward several proposals during the meeting, explaining that the Commission will consider these proposals and will take appropriate, including the financial situation of Iraq.

http://209.85.227.132/translate_c?hl...mOwI5Ag_zb88Cg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum