I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

IMF's Special Adviser calls for global governance

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

IMF's Special Adviser calls for global governance
13:22, September 13, 2010

More international cooperation is needed at the upcoming G20 summit in Seoul, as global governance will help enhance financial regulation, said Zhu Min, a special advisor of the International Monetary Fund (IMF).

Zhu, a former deputy governor of China's central bank, made the remarks at the World Economic Forum Annual Meeting of the New Champions, also known as the Summer Davos, which is being held in China's northern port city Tianjin.

Global governance over financial regulation will be a crucial issue for the coming G20 summit to be held in Seoul in November this year, he said.

Despite the European debt crisis, the overall global risk has been significantly reduced in the past two years, as liquidity condition and the funding structure are much better, said Zhu, noting that uncertainties still exist in the global financial regulation.

The Annual Meeting of the New Champions 2010 will last till Sept. 15, with focus on sustainable growth in the post-crisis period.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum