I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Congress disagree on the priorities of the parliamentary sessions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Congress disagree on the priorities of the parliamentary sessions
Baghdad (Iraq News) said the representative of the United Iraqi Alliance bloc, said Hadi al-Hassani, "the most important benefits the Iraqi people to discuss the salary of the President of the Republic in the meetings of the Parliament and the politicization of things when the subjects made the most importance to least importance," while the Bloc MP for Fadhila Mohammadawi that Muhammad " find a legitimate cover for the salary of the President of the Republic does not affect the remaining laws and to determine the salary the President of the Republic and the work of the three leaders is in the interest of the Iraqi people, "

Hassani said in a telephone conversation with (Iraq News) "The time factor is very important when we lose a lot of time and Laws are disabled and therefore our art to lose money and reconstruction, investment, and everyone knows that the most important and what is important "

The deputy Iraqi Alliance bloc, "We need to electoral law and the law of distribution of financial resources and the law of the national oil company and the law of parties and the Iraqi people expected of us and giving us hope that the plant and joy in their hearts, and frustrate all schemes that want to destroy the country economically, politically and socially."

As for the Bloc MP Mohammed Fadhila Mohammadawi that "Thursday's meeting had been allocated only to discuss the salary of President of the Republic, was one of the paragraphs of the meeting and voted on various bills in the meeting and there was a series of laws were on the meeting, including the salary of the President of the Republic"

He also on the mass of virtue in a telephone conversation with the (Iraq News) "The citizen needs to laws important, but I believe that voting and a legitimate cover for the salary of the President of the Republic does not affect the remaining laws and to determine the salary the President of the Republic and the work of the three leaders is in the interest of the Iraqi people and we have to activate all laws, both belonging to the three presidencies and the citizen "

http://209.85.229.132/translate_c?hl...kFVSGcDveMlaug

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum