I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Najifi: question the oil minister is still present

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Najifi: question the oil minister is still present
Parliament / MP .. questioning about the Iraqi Osama Najifi to question the oil minister is still present, indicating the continuation of the positions of members of the House of Representatives that the claimants.

The Najifi told the independent press (Iba) today, Sunday, despite the fact that the motion is still pending with the Presidency, but the request made by the parliamentarians of the 120 deputies in favor, all calls to question the minister, Hussain al-Shahristani on topics related to the oil sector.

He added that the issue of licensing contracts for the first round of competition is nothing to do with the issue directly in the interrogation, where the view of some members of parliament, the minister responsible for certain problems in the oil sector.

Najifi denied the suggestion that the insistence of the House of Representatives to the questioning of al-Shahristani, a political goal, stressing that it was within the duty of activating the role of Parliament in the oversight and accountability of those responsible for the outstanding issues - as he put it.

It should be noted that the reports confirmed that the Iraqi government spent more than eight billion dollars for the rehabilitation and development of oil fields in recent years.

The House of Representatives decided last week to recall its oil minister for questioning and on government plans to auction an oil services contracts in the oil fields between the large domestic companies, foreign end of the month.

Meanwhile the Chairman of the Parliamentary Integrity Commission Sa'idi morning that a large number of deputies refused to pressure designed to prevent the questioning of al-Shahristani and other ministers in the government.

http://209.85.229.132/translate_c?hl...4VbFNqQ7ewld-w

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum