I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Foreign Minister meets with his minister Aforeighalammerique in New York

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Foreign Minister meets with his minister Aforeighalammerique in New York

نيويورك23-9-2010 New York 09/23/2010

Met this evening, Mr. Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, Ms. Hillary Clinton and a number of top aides at New York.

Search and Ganba n ties between the two countries after the withdrawal of U.S. combat troops as well as fulfill the number of Iraq Of its international obligations to emerge from Chapter VII.

And presentation of the Minister talks of the Iraqi delegation with the Secretary General of the United Nations and members of the Security Council on the protection of funds and Iraqi funds in the Development Fund for Iraq.

He asked for U.S. help to ensure the protection and continuity and to support the Iraqi effort Albulomase Aaglaq files disarmament and weapons of mass destruction and the contracts of the oil-for-food residual

In another aspect of the meeting was Astarld efforts And discussions of the political blocs to form a new Iraqi government

The Minister of Foreign Affairs concerned about Iraq's friends in the international community for the delay in forming government

And presentation of the Minister the Arab position in the administration's efforts active in the peace talks between the Palestinians and the Israelis.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum