I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Convention on the joint fields between Kuwait and Iraq being signed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Convention on the joint fields between Kuwait and Iraq being signed

Friday, 24 September 2010 05:31 | Print
بغداد Baghdad

- The Iraqi Oil Ministry said the Convention on joint oil fields with Kuwait and reached the final stages, was expected next month ...

A spokesman of the ministry that the negotiating team of the Ministry of oil reached the semi-final stages on joint oil fields with Kuwait, which was the basis points, the outstanding files between the two countries.

"The negotiations were successful and will soon announce the signing of the Convention in its entirety after it was agreed that all joints Home," likely to be early next month is the deadline to sign the agreement in the presence of a number of OPEC members like Saudi Arabia and Iran and other founding members.

And that "the negotiating committee of Iraq and put the main obstacles that stand before the signing of an agreement governing the process of extracting oil from oil fields in common. He stressed that the Iraqi government is working to activate the Convention on the Unification of fields, joint oil, which could be where a joint investment between the two audit third party.

Kuwait had announced that the United Nations headquarters in New York, ending the outstanding problems with Iraq, including Baghdad, agreed to exit from Chapter VII with the agreement of the UN Secretary Ban Ki-moon, after he identified Iraq to complete implementation of resolutions and international obligations relevant to them.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum