I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alaak: Council of Ministers received reports that the reduction of corruption

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Alaak: Council of Ministers received reports that the reduction of corruption
(This Article Headlined 28/06/09)
Received the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Justice on the latest reports on the files of financial and administrative corruption in government departments, and will be announced after verification.
The secretary general of the Council of Ministers on Alaak in a press statement released Sunday that those reports indicated a decline in the administrative and financial corruption, a number of government departments that were highlighted.
He added that there were some procedures related to pre-empt any disclosure of the files of corruption, by directing employees to abide by the administrative instructions. He explained that the action taken on the files of financial and administrative corruption had an impact on the work of ministries, because it has a lot of change Mphasalha and improved the style of walking where the transactions, which reduced the chances of the spread of bribery.
Alaak said that the inspections carried out by the committees of these departments are going well, but away from the media.
http://74.125.19.132/translate_c?hl=...eQ0ORgJ1YcWBsg

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum