I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraq reveals 2011 budget proposal at 86 bln dollars

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

littlekracker

Iraq reveals 2011 budget proposal at 86 bln dollars
2010-09-25 22:53:11

BAGHDAD, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- Iraq's preliminary budget proposal for the next year is 86.4 billion U.S. dollars based on a world oil price, an official newspaper said on Saturday.

The state-run al-Sabah newspaper said that budget was designed on a proposed world price of 70 dollars a barrel for the crude oil which is the main export for the country.

"Iraqi Finance Minister Baqir Jabur al-Zubaidi will present the budget to the cabinet next week," the newspaper quoted Deputy Finance Minister Fadhil Nabi as saying without giving further details.

According to the Iraqi law, the annual budget must be approved by the Iraqi cabinet, the parliament and the three-member presidency council.

Iraq has the world's third largest oil reserves and the oil incomes constitute nearly 95 percent of its revenues. It is producing roughly 2.5 million barrels a day, mostly for export.

the annual budget must be approved by the Iraqi cabinet, the parliament and the three-member presidency council

Don't need a PM for that....so why do they need a PM? Really...laws that get passed don't need a PM signature....I say do away with a PM..he don't do nothing except kiss baby's for the camera.

Rellek

Rellek

Iraq reveals 2011 budget proposal at 86 bln dollars Bush-kissing-baby-thumb1 Laughing Laughing

littlekracker

lmaoooooooooooo rellek, have missed your posts...glad to see ya back

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum