I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

prime minister maliki

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1prime minister maliki Empty prime minister maliki Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:37 am

dilligaf

PUKmedia 06-10-2010 10:54:50

A well- informed sources said that Prime Minister Maliki approved 18 of 19 items in the work paper presented by the Coalition of the Kurdistani Blocs.

The source emphasized that Maliki surprised, even the members of his Party (al-Daawa) by accepting to recognize the oil investment in Kurdistan Region and giving it the exploration and exporting right.

The Source clarified that the PM accepted to give a constant share of the federal budget to Kurdistan Region and gave the Kurds the guarantees to the Implementation of Article 140 of the constitution to resolve the issue of Kirkuk and other disputed areas in Ninawa, Seladen and Diyala provinces.

The Source pointed out to the only point of difference which is the Kurds demand to consider the government resigned if their ministers withdrew from it, this is the only point Maliki protested and asked the Kurdish Negotiation Delegation Headed by the Leader in Kurdistan Democratic Party Rozh Nouri Shawis to delete or amend it.

Home
Home
Kurdistan Region
Iraq
International News
Kurdistan
Opinion
Entertainment
Art & Literature
AL-Anfal & Genocide
Kurdish Women
Economy