I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zubaidi attend the opening of the annual meeting of the IMF and World Bank

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Zubaidi attend the opening of the annual meeting of the IMF and World Bank

Conscious / Baghdad / St. G
9/10/2010 11:15 am
The Minister of Finance Baqir al-Zubaidi and the delegation accompanying him and the facts Opening the annual meeting of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank, which took place in the presence of World Bank President and General Manager of the International Monetary Fund and finance ministers and Governors of States contributing to the international institutions.

A media source in the ministry for the (News Agency Information / INA) said the meeting began giving a speech, Minister of Finance, Nigerian chairman of the meeting, who welcomed the audience reviewed the main challenges facing the countries of the world, especially after the global financial crisis at the end of 2008. Pointing "to the main steps that States must cooperate taken in order not to repeat this crisis, stressing" the The importance that distributed power audio in a fair manner between the two countries and to ensure a better share of developing countries, especially in the area of recognition and investment.

Then the Director of the IMF was Strauss speech in which he praised to the difficulties faced by the economies of the world and of high rates of debt and high rates of unemployment and the need for financial sector reform, stressing the need for States to address these matters in collective efforts to achieve economic growth and job creation with reform the financial system also pointed out that "without the full cooperation of all States can not achieve these goals.

Then the World Bank President Zoellick's speech in which he reviewed the activities of the World Bank to address the financial crisis and growth in order to maintain food prices and reduce poverty, create employment and achieve sustainable development of all States, as pointed out Contributions of the organizations of the World Bank such as the International Finance Corporation and Insurance Corporation, investment and credit facilities and loans granted by the World Bank after Thrown Words of a number of countries participating in the meeting, which stressed the importance for the World Bank and International Monetary Fund towards helping developing countries to achieve rates of sustainable development and poverty reduction.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum