I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

more Tia stuff.......hope she's right this time!(but common sense over rides that emotion)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Shame on me.

Heres more.

I am going to ask that you don't send this out to anyone just yet. You can send out an email that you heard the RV has happened and even say it came from Tiac but please leave my name out of it. I for sure do not want to get banned from the new site!!! Let us pray this is true!!!

Oct 10 9:09 AM [TiaC] Well...I have the proud honor to announce to everyone in the room...at 3:00 AM phoneix time...the Gov't of Iraq was announced and his Emmence the official Prime Minister Maliki announced and declared the REVALUATION of the Iraqi Dinar...the gov't is official seated and the world has the RV..
Oct 10 9:09 AM [crank7] Tiac wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oct 10 9:09 AM [timsters] where
Oct 10 9:09 AM [wmawhite] TiaC ............WOW.........What........you kidding!!!!
Oct 10 9:09 AM [timsters] can i go to the bank?
Oct 10 9:10 AM [Road_Kill] Great news thanks...
Oct 10 9:10 AM [timsters] wait im already there lol
Oct 10 9:10 AM [Highlander] timsters tomorrow according to what we were told
Oct 10 9:10 AM [ttowson] are you serious
Oct 10 9:10 AM [timsters] slleeping out side of bank like it was a rock concert
Oct 10 9:11 AM [crank7] Highlander banks closes Monday. Holiday
Oct 10 9:11 AM [TiaC] Mr. Green asked me to tell everyone who has worked in front of the scenes and behind the scenes a most appreciated thank you from him/her and their teams a well earned thank you....job well done
Oct 10 9:11 AM [skysthelimit] TiaC when will we see/
Oct 10 9:11 AM [lifeisgood] timsters I hope it is not a B of A...they don't open until Tuesday! lol
Oct 10 9:11 AM [puregold] TiaC and I am proud and honored to be one of the recepients of your info!
Oct 10 9:11 AM [TiaC] see which...gov't or able to go to the bank?
Oct 10 9:12 AM [jemcoy] TiaC both
Oct 10 9:12 AM [TiaC] Mr. Green conveyed to me tomorrow Monday...but with many of our banks closed not till Tues
Oct 10 9:12 AM [lifeisgood] crank7 Chase and Wells Fargo are open in Phoenix tomorrow. B of A is closed.
Oct 10 9:12 AM [wmawhite] TiaC ..............you need to guide us on what and when we will see here.
Oct 10 9:12 AM [TiaC] The article press release is all ready out there
Oct 10 9:13 AM [lifeisgood] bigguf I am getting my RV gassed up and tires filled to hopefully go see Ali this week!!!
Oct 10 9:13 AM [crank7] lifeisgood really....I'll check w/ Chase. Thanks!
Oct 10 9:13 AM [TiaC] do not put a whole lot of emphasis on the american media outlets
Oct 10 9:13 AM [timsters] TiaC do you have a link yet
Oct 10 9:13 AM [wmawhite] TiaC ....there is nothing new with Ali's site.
Oct 10 9:14 AM [TiaC] important to keep a vigilant eye on www.dinartrade.com as Ali will post it and open up his phones for appointments
Oct 10 9:15 AM [lifeisgood] wmawhite I am not sure it has hit all the financial systems yet. I believe TiaC got a call of the announcement actually in Iraq .
Oct 10 9:16 AM [TiaC] the call i recieved was directly from Baghdad within 5 mins of the occuraNCE
Oct 10 9:16 AM [skysthelimit] so markets will show value change Monday and Ali will also
Oct 10 9:16 AM [TiaC] skysthelimit that is my understanding
Oct 10 9:16 AM [timsters] TiaC has the cbi changed there site yet
Oct 10 9:16 AM [TiaC] do not know that timsters
Oct 10 9:17 AM [skysthelimit] i looked 30min ago and no
Oct 10 9:17 AM [puregold] TiaC Twice I came to this site just in time for you to post info about a green call - I know that God guided me, through Highlander, to be a part of this site! Why do user names jump in while I'm typing?
Oct 10 9:17 AM [lifeisgood] I am sure it will take them a few hours to get their stories together and published to the world.
Oct 10 9:18 AM [3bs] Highlander thanks for the heads up about this place
Oct 10 9:19 AM [TiaC] you will have to ask highlander on that one puregold...i have found in the course of my life the 'Divine' always has me arrive at where I am too be, when I am to be there...trust and obey there is no other way, for me anyway
Oct 10 9:19 AM [Phoenixkh] TiaC do you know the rate?
Oct 10 9:19 AM [1Texas] Thanks for the new site, I'm glad to see it.

Mr. Green????????? OH yeah...Mr. Green did it with the Candlestick in the Library.

Or is it Mr. Green did it with the Dinar in the CBI???

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

I was thinkin Mr Greenjeans...weird!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum