I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Peace Sumaisem's (citizen): can not implement a project to raise zeros from the currency in the absence of Parliament and Government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Peace Sumaisem's (citizen): can not implement a project to raise zeros from the currency in the absence of Parliament and Government

Baghdad - Al-Abdullah Ok
Excluded expert economic Sumaisem peace that is applied to the project raise zeros from the Iraqi currency at the current time in the absence of government and parliament, expressing astonishment of talk about this project at a time when the budget next year from a deficit of up to $ 11 billion.

The Sumaisem's (Citizen) yesterday she had spoken with several experts in the Central Bank pointed out that the subject under study and implementation and will be in the case of forming a new government that this matter needs to powers and expressed surprise at the appearance of this statement to this subject and we did not instruct far personal specific for prime minister, why issue this decision in the case of issue is required and the arrangements and the restructuring of the Iraqi economy and this issue needs to work and mechanisms for asserting that it is not possible to be implemented this project in the day and night, pointing out that the most important problem we will face is how to calculate the stock value and components and to pay the new law.

It is said that Sumaisem said in a statement to Agence Iba said talk of lifting the zeros from the Iraqi currency always appear whenever there is a political crisis in the country and was intended to occupy public opinion. She Sumaisem experts central bank confirmed that there was a project to raise zeros will be put to the House of Representatives, afterthought reference to say, but when held House of Representatives and its first is still open indefinitely.

She noted that the process of changing the currency must be incurred in the state treasury more money available to replace the currency in At a time when the budget next year from a deficit of up to $ 11 billion, according to sources at the Ministry of Finance.

http://www.almowatennews.com/news.php?action=view&id=10094

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum