I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bank of Baghdad in the Green Zone to start in reception and customers are all banking transactions

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Branch of Bank of Baghdad in the Green Zone to start in reception and customers are all banking transactions
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2010

BAGHDAD - The presence of a number of Iraqi officials and soldiers of the U.S. forces officially opened a branch bank in Baghdad Victory Base Complex, in the twenty-ninth of the month of September.

This comes the opening of a bank branch in Baghdad this site superimposed on the program of "Iraqi banks on military bases," which was a gesture meant to support trade and banking institutions of Iraq through the conversion of all financial transactions of the dinar and Iraqi use of methods and electronic technologies in the commercial field, at the same time reducing the use of the U.S. dollar in financial transactions that take place in the region.

In this context, said Brigadier General Mark Carson, commander of the Support Command and supplies 103, saying: "This comes as part of our steps to achieve the common goal, which kicked of in its implementation by making all contracts made with the sellers and traders of un-American either in Iraqi dinars, or by using electronic transfers .

This would create an environment that brings all the foundations and axes of Commerce and Economics for Iraqi companies thriving and will continue to complete the works according to the employment contracts of different after the departure of U.S. troops from the region, has realized the world that Iraqi banks are financial institutions qualified to conduct all financial transactions for these companies and contracts ".

As Dr. Yunus Broci Vice Chairman of Bank of Baghdad that U.S. initiative will help the Iraqi financial system to become stronger and will give Iraqis confidence in their systems of Finance.

He added, commenting: "What we want to believe more Iraqis in Iraqi banks and others to help Iraq and its economy. We have a great responsibility because in Iraq there is a branch of a bank to Iraqi per 40 000 people; with more confidence on their part I hope to be able to expand the bank, which will assist in the provision of banking services more effectively. Our goal is to help the Iraqi people transition to a modern banking financial systems, rather than keeping their money in their homes. "

For his part, agreed with Dean, Carson said Dr Broci pointing out that there are a number of criteria that must be followed and implemented so that Iraqis could trust in the Iraqi banking system.

It was the regime of Saddam Hussein's former often go to any government bank to confiscate the funds therein; but now, through the close relationship with the Government of the United States, each bank my parents the choice made by the U.S. government in dealing with him will give the "seal of approval and authentication," which extends its benefits to create basis for trust through the adoption of those banks with the standards and strict requirements set by the U.S. Treasury.

Currently, according to a leading Andrea Singer liaison officer at the Center for Financial Management 326 which is based in Kuwait, many of the companies in Baghdad resort financial offices for the disbursement of financial instruments.

Adds Major Andrea, which had accompanied the development of this project from the beginning, saying: "One of the objectives of this program is to reduce the load on the shoulders of corporate financial management so they do not have the future to exchange money and salaries in cash.

This caused the flow of a lot of criticism in the field of battle; but Now thanks to the initiative of banks in the rules, many of the contractors and Iraqi contractors they can go to the bank and open a bank account to deposit and transfer their salaries to him.

will be able to use the ATM and pay the salaries of their staff by turning them into account financial where instead of going to the office of financial and exchange remittances to receive the amount of of cash. Most of these employees either Iraqis or from other countries. "

The other hand, explained Capt. Michael and Walt, executive officer in a secret financial management of fifteen in the leadership support and supplies 103, saying: "It was our coordination and our role behind the scenes, Vlolana Since most of this project.

That one of the most important things in the opening of this bank as a financial management , is that we can now come to the bank and withdraw cash in Iraqi currency to pay for workers who work for us. I do not have to take the protection of deployed soldiers on the way to provide protection to me which may be dangerous. "

It should be noted that the Bank of Baghdad has more than 40 branches across parts of Iraq, and the three branches of another will open soon in the U.S. bases;, according to a leading Singer, adding that, by reducing the presence of U.S. troops in Iraq, that initiative has helped improve relations between the Iraq and the United States.

Says Major Singer explained: "I think that the most important thing for me is the importance of partnerships like this between the United States and Iraqi society. These people like us want to live a better life; and we are here to help them and they know it. They want, like us, to flourish and succeed their country. I believe that the exploitation of such opportunities because it will lead to a very successful partnership. "

For his part, Captain Walt that such initiatives will help Iraq and its people to move towards financial independence. Very Soon there will be no Victory Base Complex, the land will revert to the Iraqi government to behave. According to Dean Carson. Which concluded, saying: "This bank will be a hope for the people of Baghdad, where to invest their money and get a modern banking services and they can really invest in their future. We are excited about the plans and hopes too."

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum