I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

BREAKING NEWS

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BREAKING NEWS Empty BREAKING NEWS Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:18 am

SCOOBYDOO

BREAKING NEWS! I MAY HAVE YOUR RV DATE! Posted by kaperoni
Sent to me for posting.....TY!!

BREAKING NEWS! I MAY HAVE YOUR RV DATE! Posted by kaperoni

Iam not into rumors....I have solid intel that the RV may in fact happen this weekend.

My basis is the fact that the IMF clearly documents the process of the rebuilding Iraq in there Consultation and Stand By Agreements. But when was the last one? This summer. The IMF has purposely delayed the fall documents to next week. Why? Well, it may very well be the fact that they could not discuss the success of the economic project until after it was implemented!

Ok, so what if I am wrong? If I am wrong, this new information next week will only lay out even more details than from the previous and give us our new adjusted timeline. And in my opinion, with only 2 months left in the year it is economic suicide as speculators also read these documents. I don't think I am wrong.

2BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:44 am

wayne

I'll drink to that THANKS SCOOBY[b]

3BREAKING NEWS Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:34 am

Per what windreader is reading this morning...the review document was suppose to be released at the end of August....we think it would talk about Iraq going to Article 8 with the IMF.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum