I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Conspiracy Theory, Here Is A New One For Ya China Pulling Strings?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Conspiracy Theory, Here Is A New One For Ya China Pulling Strings?? Rate Topic: -----
#1 User is online RichNick123 Icon

* Advanced Member
* PipPipPip

* Group: Members
* Others: VIP Group

Posted Today, 02:23 PM
Good afternoon to the kind ladies and gentlemen of DinarVets. I propose to you a new conspiracy theory that may be unfolding right before our very eyes. Sit back, enjoy a refreshment of your choice and relax. This post has been expecially prepared for those of you who will NOT be watching the Iraqi television special this afternoon.

Here are the facts and they are undisputable.

1. The program on the change in Iraqi currency was pulled at the last minute with little advance notice.
2. Former President Bush is in the Middle East and it is reported he is being well received.
3. The United States and China are in a urinating match politically about the undervalued yen and it's effect on the US economy.
4. The United States Has been the "Big Stick" on the Middle Eastern Block for the last few decades.
5. Timothy Geitner has just announced today, against US law, to again delay the bi-annual report on whether China is manipulating it's currency. This is the second time this year the report has been delayed. It is rumored it will be released after the G20 meeting and Geitner tries to convince other nations to put pressure on China.
6. The US AAA credit rating is in dire trouble.
7. Bank Of America was downgraded today by the bond market on foreclosures.

Each one of these facts are innocuous by themselves. When you put them together however it seems to form a larger picture that produces quite a conspiracy about the Dinar and what is really happening in Iraq.

Today there was to be a controlled information process as to the future of the Iraqi currency and how that change would affect those using Dinar as a currency. This was publicized and caught the attention of not only the Iraqi public but investors and countries world wide who hold the dinar. What brought about this last minute cancellation and no promise that the show would be held on a later date?

The power balance in the world is shifting rapidly. In the past power has been held by the nation with the most advanced armies. Today nations are discovering that you can win a war without firing a shot, all that is needed is to destroy the financial underpinning of a nation and it cannot defend itself.

The US has been in control of most world events and disagreements over the last 20 years. We are now watching the sleeping tiger begin to awaken and stretch itself. China is ready to come to the world table not as number two but as number one.

Here is the Conspiracy Theory.

With the announcement of the Dinar changes about to occur and still a great amount of unrest in Iraq, and the surrounding nations, the US did what it normally does, it sent it's former face of power to the region in George Bush. President Bush was to be there to encourage Iraq to carry forward it's plan that has been in waiting since the inception of the war. This plan was to have America be not the bully, but the savior.

I have read some posts and rumors that the Chinese are holding up the RV. I believe it goes much deeper than we may believe. This might possibly swing the influence of the US in the middle east to the new kid on the block, China.

China decided to use Sun Tzu's art of war tactics against the US, "In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good" Sun Tzu. China knows that the US is going through a tremendous financial strain at this current time. President Bush had set in motion the planning to use the revaluation of the dinar to pay for the funds America expended in the Iraqi and now Afghanistan war. This was to be his biggest triumph. China has other plans.

Iraq has deep elements that do not want to be beholden to the US. Too much has happened for them to totally welcome us with open arms as their country has a new start. More than likely China has approached Iraq without it being public knowledge, another Sun Tzu tactic" Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate". Think about the possible conversations that China brought up to Iraq;

1.China tells Iraq that the US can't even help themselves right now so is that who you want to depend on?
2. China makes a deal to provide their undervalued products to Iraq. Something America cannot do and something a new and improved economy will need. Electronics, farming equipment, automobiles etc. China reminds them that America is dependent on China for almost all of these items so why not Iraq as well?
3. China encourages Iraq to keep the value of the Dinar low and use the same tactic that they have to undercut other nations with low priced goods and trade imbalances.
4. China who has stood up the the IMF, the US and to be candid, the entire world, tells Iraq it will protect it and assist it in a much more lucrative way than the US can.
5. China seduces Iraq by promising to be the main purchaser of it's petroleum riches. After all America is on the decline and we have 1.3 billion people who will one day have cars and other uses for your products.
6. China asks for the RV to be delayed. The reasons for this are:
A. The Us is about to be downgraded with their credit rating very soon.
B. The infusion of a revalued dinar will offset the tremendous US debt and allow them to recover. We do not want this to occur.
C. We would like to do this to embarass the US and George Bush in front of the world. You know that world leaders DO know what is going on don't you?
D. With no RV the US power control in the Middle East can be broken.
E. Hold off on your revaluation and allow your Dinar to rise at the same time as our Yen.
F. Wait until the last possible moment to withdraw the announcement and watch what happens in the US.

If this is what happened then it is another classic tactic of SunTzu "All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." With one swift move China has completed the following items:

1. The US has been embarassed in front of the world that it is no longer in control of the geopolitical scene.
2. The US has been denied possibly trillions of dollars that would have aided a deeply wounded economy.
3. Neighboring nations will begin to lose faith that America is the nation to bend to in order to prosper and have peace.
4. China has established itself on the world scene as the "big dog".
5. China has tapped into the most valuable petroleum reserves in the Middle East.
6. China has fired a warning shot over the US to leave it's monetary policy alone or else they will destroy us without having to mobilize a single military batallion. "The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting". Sun Tzu

The conspiracy theory I propose is that the delay in seating the government, the delay in the RV and many other items may possibly be caused by China. The same China that our current government is afraid to stand up to concerning their monetary policies that are hurting our economy. Why won't our leaders stand up and call them out on it? Because they know China can and possibly may put us on the ropes, not only in our own economy but in our relationships and control over much of the world.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/36601-conspiracy-theory-here-is-a-new-one-for-ya/page__pid__226330__st__0&#entry226330#ixzz12SqOr7OE

jazz

I always thought China's currency was the yaun, not the yen. Other than that, I say it is primarily bullshit. And I believe in conspiracy theories!!

But one thing the USA does have in this chess game is to Devalue the dollar 50%....yes it would hurt the USA for awhile but we will pull out of it but how fast will china be able to pull out of their export crashing?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum