I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

rudy post#11

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1rudy post#11 Empty rudy post#11 Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:59 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

HELLO EVERYONE
BLESSING TO ALL
POST # 11 OF 33

HAS ANYONE WATCHED THE NEWS LATELY, THE DOLLAR IS GETTING BEAT UP ALL OVER THE WORLD.
THE MARKETS ARE GOING UP AND DOWN, AND WITH BERNAKE TALKING ABOUT “QUANTITIVE EASEING” IT IS TEARING US APART. THERE IS A CONSTANT BATTLE TO UNPEG THE DOLLAR AS THE RESERVE CURRENCY. I TRULY BELIEVE THAT THIS CAN EVENTUALLY OCCUR IF THE DINAR DOESN’T RELAVUE QUICKLY. SO I AM GOING TO SHOW YOU WHY I BELIEVE IT WILL REVALUE BEFORE NOVEMBER. I AM ALSO GOING TO SHOW YOU WHY IT WONT LOP.

THERE ARE 20 NATIONS WHO’S CURRENCY HAS TRIPLE 000’S. ONE OF THESE NATIONS HAS A VERY STRONG ECONOMY AND ALSO IS CONSIDERED IN THE TOP 5 NATIONS. THIS NATION HAS A CURRENCY NOTE OF $10,000 AND IT IS WORTH $308.00 DOLLARS. SO IF THERE ECONOMY IS SO STRONG AND THEY HAVE A WORLD PRESENCE, WHY HAS THEIR NOTE NOT BEEN LOPED AND REMOVED. CAN YOU GUESS WHAT NATION IT IS=== JAPAN
ANOTHER COUNTRY IS SWITZERLAND $1000== $1,047 DOLLARS.
DO YOU STILL THINK IT WILL BE LOPED IN THE MANNER THEY HAVE BEEN EXPLAINING IT ?.
I DON’T THINK SO.

I HAVE NOTICED A LOT OF CHATTER ABOUT A GOVT NEEDS TO BE SEATED TO HAVE THE REVALUATION, OR IF THERE NOT SEATED, THAT THE COUNTRY CAN NOT MOVE FORWARD WITH ITS MONETARY PLAN. DO YOU THINK THAT FOR ANY CHANCE IF THEY DID NOT SEAT FOR THE NEXT 6 MONTHS, DO YOU THINK THE IMF OR FEDRESERVE OR ALL THESE COMPANIES THAT HAVE SIGNED AGREEMENTS WOULD NOT PULL OUT. I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT THE DAY TO DAY OPERATIONS CONTINUES AS NORMAL. THE COUNTRY DOES HAVE A GOVT, IT IS THE ONE MANAGEING THE COUNTRY RIGHT AS WE SPEAK. IF YOU READ BETWEEN THE LINES, YOU WOULD NOTICED THAT THE IMF AND THE UN GAVE THEM A TIMELINE. THEY WERE NOT PLAYING WHEN THEY TOLD THEM TO GET THERE MANURE IN ORDER OR THEY WOULD DO IT.
YES THINGS ARE MOVING QUICKER THAN EXPECTED, BUT STILL THERE ARE HICUPS. AND ALL THESE GOVT OFFICIALS THAT ARE THERE RIGHT NOW IS FOR A REASON.

NOW EVERYONE IS UNDER THE “GURU SPELL”, THAT’S WHERE EVERONE HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED INTO BELIEVING THAT THE IQD IS GOING TO BE ANYWHERE BETWEEN $3.22-$5.70.
SLAM ON THE BRAKES YOUR GOING 100 MPH IN NUETRAL, WHAT I MEAN YOU NEED TO STOP AND THINK ABOUT THIS WITH A CLEAR MIND. NOW I AM THE 1ST ONE TO WANT IT TO HIT $5.00

NOW LETS LOOK AT THIS WITH LOGIC. ALL THE GURUS PROFESS THIS. SO IF THE GURUS CAN DECIFER THIS THRU READING ARTICLES AND REPORTS, DON’T YOU THINK THAT THE BIG INVESTMENT INSTITUTIONSFriday, October 15, 2010 WOULD ALSO BE ABLE TO READ INTO THIS ALSO.?

NOW I LOST MY DECIFER/DECODER RING, THERE WOULD BE A MASS RUN ON THE IQD, SO WHERE ARE THEY GETTING THIS INFORMATION, WHO KNOWS!! LET ME SHOW YOU AN ARTICLE EXPLAINING VALUATION

THIS ARTICLE HAS A LINK http://forexnewsresource.com/

Currency valuation of a particular country depends on a number of determinants. The major ones influencing such valuation are the economics of the concerned country including inflation, interest rates and trade deficit and, the social and political factors.

The purchasing power of a currency decreases substantially as a result of continuous inflation. In effect the currency becomes marginalized in valuation. Also inflation entails the currency to be unstable. After the inflation gradually decreases its rate of progression, then only the currency slowly regains its value.

In the USA, the interest rates and the crude oil prices play a determinant role in the valuation of US dollars. The borrowing costs as well as the anticipated earnings on investments are well affected by the interest rates. Foreign investors buy US dollar against their respective currencies to invest in treasury bonds whenever the interest rates are increased. So in a way the increase in interest rates entice the foreign investors’ community. The purchase of Euro becomes prominent at reduced rate of interest as a result the demand for US dollars becomes less.

A rise in the crude oil prices mean the demand for dollars will be less. This happens because of its dependence on outsourcing of crude oil from foreign countries to meet the ever increasing demand for its industries. A rise in crude oil prices increase the industry expenditure and profit margins are substantially reduced. The countries that are not much dependent on crude oil are less sensitive to this depreciating phenomenon of currency.

Increasing budget deficits of governments lead to the decreasing valuation of a currency. When it is minimized the currency value reinstates itself and a favourable exchange rate becomes prominent. The same happens when a countries import balances exceed its export balances and trade deficit arises.

Social changes and reforms, political scenario etc. also affects the valuation of the concerned countries currencies. If a government’s decision is viewed negatively by the rest of the world the, currency might suffer a serious setback. The opposite also holds true. Positive policy changes and decisions in tune with the global economy can set the currency on the right track.

SO GIVEN THAT INFORMATION, IT WOULD RUIN IRAQ IN A HEART BEAT IF IT CAME OUT HIGH
I AM GOING TO STATE, IN MY OPINION THAT THE VALUE WILL BE
1: $1.00 TO $1.86
2: GOVERNMENT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE SEATED
3: WILL BE RELEASED FROM CHAPTER 7 IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2010
4:WILL REVALUE RIGHT BEFORE NOV 2 ELECTIONS

THE ARTICLE BELOW SHOWS YOU AS I HAVE ALWAYS STATED THAT WE
WENT THERE FOR ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY.

The IAGS Mission: Energy Security
It's important for Americans to remember that America imports more than 50 percent of its oil -- more than 10 million barrels a day. And the figure is rising. [..]this dependence on foreign oil is a matter of national security. To put it bluntly, sometimes we rely upon energy sources from countries that don't particularly like us." - George W. Bush, February 25, 2002

Oil was first discovered in the U.S. in 1859. At the beginning of the 20th century it supplied only 4% of the world’s energy; decades later it became the most important energy source.
Today oil supplies about 40% of the world’s energy and 96% of its transportation energy. Since the shift from coal to oil, the world has consumed over 875 billion barrels. Another 1,000 billion barrels of proved and probable reserves remain to be recovered.

From now to 2020, world oil consumption will rise by about 60%. Transportation will be the fastest growing oil-consuming sector. By 2025, the number of cars will increase to well over 1.25 billion from approximately 700 million today. Global consumption of gasoline could double.

The two countries with the highest rate of growth in oil use are China and India, whose combined populations account for a third of humanity. In the next two decades, China's oil consumption is expected to grow at a rate of 7.5% per year and India’s 5.5%. (Compare to a 1% growth for the industrialized countries). It will be strategically imperative for these countries to secure their access to oil.

Where are the reserves?
Proved oil reserves are those quantities of oil that geological information indicates can be with reasonable certainty recovered in the future from known reservoirs. Of the trillion barrels currently estimated, 6% are in North America, 9% in Central and Latin America, 2% in Europe, 4% in Asia Pacific, 7% in Africa, 6% in the Former Soviet Union. Today, 66% of global oil reserves are in the hands of Middle Eastern regimes: Saudi Arabia (25%), Iraq (19%), Iran (8%), UAE (9%), Kuwait (9%), and Libya (2%).

Following 9/11 and in light of the rise of radical Islam many have called for reduction of the dependency on Middle East oil. To offset the growing influence of Middle East producers, non-OPEC countries in Africa and Former Soviet Union have increased their production considerably. Many have even suggested that Russia could take on OPEC and help shift global oil supply away from the Middle East. The Washington Post even claimed that Moscow is "on its way to becoming the next Houston—the global capital of energy." And indeed, Russia’s oil production increased to the point that it became the second largest exporter behind Saudi Arabia. But Russia’s prospects of being a key player in the oil market in the long run are dim. Russia ranks seventh in proven oil reserves, holding only 5%. Its oil production peaked around 1999 and its reserves have been steadily declining since. That means that at current production rates, Russia will be out of the running by 2020.
Washington's search for reliable oil suppliers outside the Middle East has brought about an oil boom in many African countries like Angola, Nigeria, Guinea and Chad. But like Russia, Africa is hardly a bonanza. Its total reserves amount to 7% and its largest producer, Nigeria, will peak by the end of the decade. Africa will be out of the running by 2025.

Because reserves in non-Middle East countries are being depleted more rapidly than those of Middle East producers, their overall reserves-to-production ratio -- an indicator of how long proven reserves would last at current production rates -- is much lower (about 15 years for non-Middle East and 80 years for Middle East producers). If production continues at today's rate, many of the largest producers in 2010, such as Russia, Mexico, U.S., Norway, China and Brazil will cease to be relevant players in the oil market in less than two decades. At that point, the Middle East will be the only major reservoir of abundant crude oil. In fact, Middle Eastern producers will have a much bigger piece of the pie than ever before.

Based on projection of 2010 production levels, BP Statistical Review of World Energy

Projecting 2010 production levels, by 2020 83% of global oil reserves will be controlled by Middle Eastern regimes.

The energy security and national security concerns that stem from reliance on a single energy resource that is unevenly distributed throughout the world will be intensified as demand for oil grows. The result will probably be:

• A handful of Middle East suppliers will regain the influence they had in the 1970s and once again be able to dictate the terms on world oil markets and manipulate oil prices and world politics.
• Middle Eastern producers will continue to use their oil revenues to increase their military expenditures, fuel an arms race and undermine regional stability.
• Corrupt, oppressive regimes will continue to use oil revenues as a means to maintain their power.
• Wealth generated by oil rich Middle Eastern countries will continue to flow into terrorist organizations and organizations promoting radical Islam.
• The U.S. will need to keep increasing American military presence in the region to ensure our access to the remaining oil. This will mean further U.S. embroilment in Middle East conflicts, more anti-American sentiment, and a deepening rift between the West and the Islamic world.
• Tension between the U.S. and China due to growing Chinese intervention in the Middle East to ensure its own access to oil and Chinese arming of Middle Eastern countries hostile to the U.S. and its allies.
Further drain on economic resources caused by imports of expensive oil.

RUDOLPH COENEN

2rudy post#11 Empty Re: rudy post#11 Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:14 am

ROFL!!! whatever ranger!!

The war was NOT about oil....but the currency.

3rudy post#11 Empty Re: rudy post#11 Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:01 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

CK, ya gotta luv ol' Range....He is better than any Timex ever made, just keeps on ticking....67

4rudy post#11 Empty Re: rudy post#11 Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:15 pm

azdinar

Okay so tomorrow will be 2 weeks before election.
I will shock but thrilled if this happens before elections!

Rudy POST # 8 OF 33
1: 1-2 weeks before election

Rudy post #11
4:WILL REVALUE RIGHT BEFORE NOV 2 ELECTIONS[u]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum