I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq include a clause providing aid to Iraq out of the under Chapter VII

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Roxy

Roxy

BAGHDAD / Aswat al-Iraq: U.S. Ambassador to Iraq, Christopher Hill, on Sunday, that the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq include a clause providing aid to Iraq out of the under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations. Hill said during a meeting with a number of journalists, including reporter Agency (Voices of Iraq) in Baghdad, that the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Iraq include the item No. 25, which provides aid to Iraq out from under Chapter VII of the UN Charter, he said, adding that his government held discussions with the United Nations to help Iraq.
The Hill that "Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII of money depends on the improvement of its relations with neighboring countries, including the State of Kuwait, which the two governments developed and expanded through the borders have common interests and common interests," he said, stressing "the need for all of Iraq's diplomatic relations with neighboring countries, regional and the world. "
And the indictment of the leader of the security and defense committee in the Iraqi Parliament, Hadi al-Amiri of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia of being behind the recent bombings that have occurred in Baghdad, the U.S. ambassador said: "There is no country in the Arab region does not want security and stability of Iraq and that Iraqi government officials will work to protect the security gains that have been made on the ground, and the trend towards the economy and investment, agriculture, scientific and cultural development, health and service. "
Hill said that "the Government's economic objective in Iraq is to bring U.S. companies to Iraq for investment, particularly those related to oil, which are now in negotiations on investment in Iraq by making presentations to the government as well as our agricultural side," calling on the Iraqi government to "create the conditions and climates appropriate for investment by the advancement of the economy. "
Besides, the U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Christopher Hill expressed optimism the future political circumstances in Iraq, especially after the withdrawal of forces agreement, which obliges parties to its articles on the one hand, although there are some points where the complex.
"I think the atmosphere in the political future of Iraq will be good, especially as I have seen the presence of all political parties in the Iraqi Council of condolence in memory of the death of the President of the Supreme Council of Islamic Mohammad Baqer al-Hakim, who attended on Saturday in Baghdad," he said Houdorchksiat government and parliamentary representatives, ministers and the common agreement of the parties "Although the central tenets of the different perspectives of each individual political parties."

http://translate.google.com/translat...history_state0

OWL

Thanks Roxy!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum