I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Central Bank: delete three zeros would require consultation with the next government

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Central Bank: delete three zeros would require consultation with the next government

Baghdad morning

Iraqi central bank said on Tuesday that the decision to remove the zeros from the currency needs to consult the next government, the process returned a strategic national project to reform the management system of currency.

He said bank consultant Mudhir Mohammed Saleh, said that deleting three zeros from the currency will negatively affect the Iraqi citizens, but will facilitate the exchange system transactions and bank deposit and withdrawal, particularly that Iraq does not deal Ertat but cash, adding that the currency exchange comes to reform the management of the currency in Iraq , stressing that the change currency needs to be consultation between the Central Bank of Iraq and the next government and parliament and needs logistical support.

The news agency Voices of Iraq for the benefit of saying that the mass of cash must be commensurate with the next stage and on this basis will be the reform of the currency by removing three zeros, explaining that the mass current cash is the product of the stage of inflation prevailed in Iraq over the past twenty years and it is not the product of real economic development, but the result of loans and financing for inflation, the public budget.

He spoke of the Central Bank earlier in the long-term project to remove three zeros from the dinar in order to increase its capacity.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum