I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

MALIKIS REGIONAL TOUR

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MALIKIS REGIONAL TOUR Empty MALIKIS REGIONAL TOUR Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 am

SCOOBYDOO

Maliki's regional tour to correct the distorted image of Iraq
Adviser: Maliki's regional tour to correct the distorted image of Iraq
(Voice of Iraq) - 22/10/2010
Send this to a friend

(Voice of Iraq) - Follow-up / long
Arrived in Ankara on Thursday, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, in a short visit to Turkey is the latest in a tour of the region led him to Jordan, Syria, Egypt and Iran to discuss his country's relations and research developments in the ongoing political process in the country.
Being al-Maliki talks in Ankara with Turkish President Abdullah Gul and Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan to discuss the political and economic relations between the two countries and the latest developments on the Iraqi political arena, especially with regard to the form the next government.
The delegation includes facilities for owners, government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh and a member of a coalition of state law and a political adviser to Prime Minister Sadiq al-Rikabi and Minister of Education and a member of a coalition of state law Khudair Khuzaie and Planning Minister Ali Baban, in addition to leading the Sadrist movement, Bahaa al.Usually confirms Turkey it intervene in Iraqi affairs and that it stands at the same distance from all Iraqi factions and calling for a government that represents all the components of the Iraqi people.In this context, the media adviser to the prime minister said the recent visits of the Prime Minister for a number of Arab countries and neighboring countries came together at the invitation of date, noting that al-Maliki has a clear opinion to reject any foreign interference in Iraqi affairs.
He said Ali al-Moussawi said in press statements that "the recent visits by the Prime Minister came together at the invitation old," adding that "the main objective of these visits is to document the bilateral cooperation between Iraq and these countries and to clarify some of the things that went into these countries may be distorted. " He said al-Moussawi said "hospitality received by al-Maliki by these countries was not without political significance, which emerged through a variety of delegations that accompanied him included both of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Trade and oil, sometimes," stressing that "al-Maliki is also aimed, through these visits to the interests of Iraq, without considering the other shenanigans of rejection and acceptance. "http://translate.googleusercontent.c...Qjh2ysPH3IZOhw

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum