I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hashemi hopes Iraq’s accession to the GCC

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shilo

Shilo

Hashemi hopes Iraq’s accession to the GCC

2010-10-23

He returned to Baghdad Zarams Tareq al-Hashemi, Vice President of the Republic after the conclusion of his Arab tour which took him to Qatar and Bahrain, two sisters, which he held talks focused on strengthening bilateral relations with the countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council and expressed hope that Iraq will join the GCC because it is a Gulf state.

.. He said al-Hashemi said in press statements following his meeting with Bahrain’s King Hamad bin Isa Al Khalifa, that the meeting was a reflection of the evolution of relations between Iraq and the Kingdom of Bahrain, noting that Bahrain has been at the forefront of the Gulf States the first to activate diplomatic relations with Iraq and the evidence of the development of relations that the volume of air transport and the number of travelers between the two countries today constitute the phenomenon of striking.

.. He also added, according to a statement issued by his press office yesterday: The theme of the formation of the government in Iraq at the top of the agenda of the meeting with King of Bahrain since been briefed on the developments of the political situation and the efforts to form a government.

He pointed out that the King of Bahrain view, the presence of the Royal Court Minister and Foreign Minister Shaikh Khalid bin Ahmed bin Mohammed Al Khalifa, services Kingdom and services the Gulf Cooperation Council in order to bridge the gap in views between the political parties, noting that Iraq is a Gulf state and we hope to join the Gulf Cooperation Council in the future.

Hashemi, who was met at the beginning of his tour in Doha, Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani, the Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad bin Jassim bin Jabr al-Thani, Prime Minister and Foreign Minister Qatar and a number of ministers and senior Qatari officials.

http://www.aljewar.org/news.aspx?id=3541

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum