I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

INA / Central Bank opens DIFC Week to $ 137 million

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

INA / Central Bank opens DIFC Week to $ 137 million

Conscious / Baghdad / g. W
24 / 10 / 2010 01:05 pm

Opened Central Bank of Iraq on Sunday First DIFC Week sessions for the sale and purchase of foreign currency and the dollar standard Request bug sales of the dollar stood at 137.91 million dollars at a stable exchange rate was 1170 dinars per dollar.

The Information Office of the bank in the bulletin I got (Agency Information / INA) copy them to the total sales were only amounts transferred out of the country reached 137.91 million dollars kick Bank in cash and at a stable conversion reached 1179 dinars per dollar, including the commission of the bank of $ 9 dinars per dollar.

It was not the bank of any cash transactions of the seventh meeting Respectively .

http://al-iraqnews.net/new/economic-news/31550.html

Did not make the 12 banks participating in the auction of any offers to buy Dollar, note that the Central Bank of Iraq Itqdy a commission of $ (13) dinars per dollar with a deduction of (Cool dinars per Dollars from the amounts purchased.

The Iraqi central bank held five meetings during the week its financial support for the sale and purchase of foreign currencies and the dollar.

windreader1

Still no cash sales, has been zero since Oct 7th, which was the day before the alleged TV show on the dinar. May not have any connection but is an interesting coincidence.

Request bug sales
dollars kick Bank in cash

OK translation is getting more weird.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum