I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Iraqi video translated?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Iraqi video translated? Empty Iraqi video translated? Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 am

Panhead

Panhead
Admin

Iraq Video Translated by BUSTERH85

I just had my Iraqi subcontractor translate the TV segment and to my surprise, after watching the segment here in my office he stated exactly what the guru's have been saying, the three zero's on the larger denominations will be removed and the smaller denominations will be put in circulation and that everything is a done deal, the only thing that's holding this process up is the government to give the green light and for security measures to be put in place, they stated the value will go up and the currency will be put on the world market, I asked what he thinks the value will be and he stated that it will be close to to Kuwait Dinar,

PEOPLE, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS TO BE TRUE, GO BACK TO MY PREVIOUS POST, GET YOU A TRANSLATOR AND ENJOY WHAT IS BEING SAID!!!!!!

THIS RIDE IS OVER!!!!!!! I TRULY BELIEVE.........GO RV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2Iraqi video translated? Empty Re: Iraqi video translated? Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:33 am

donnc

Oh,i hope so...Tonight $5.26!

3Iraqi video translated? Empty Re: Iraqi video translated? Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:24 am

Well maybe the IMF will get around to it soon

4Iraqi video translated? Empty Re: Iraqi video translated? Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:23 am

67 Warrior

67 Warrior

Well we have had some good news lately and donnc, 5.26 tonite works alrighty for me. CK, may it be sooner than later..LOL I still hold what I have left in 25k notes, would love to get rid of them and make a bit of profit.. This has been some trip, we have learned a lot, had Joy, Regrets, Sorrow and some pretty good life lessons along the way. Hope we can get to disembark soon.. God Bless America. Remember get out and vote early and vote often.....67

5Iraqi video translated? Empty Re: Iraqi video translated? Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:51 pm

lionheart

lionheart

all I can say is I hope so. need it now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum