I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oil is considering a request by Saudi Arabia to re-open the Iraqi oil pipeline - Saudi Arabia

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Oil is considering a request by Saudi Arabia to re-open the Iraqi oil pipeline - Saudi Arabia
2010-11-07 17:10:27 2010-11-07 17:10:27

BAGHDAD (Iba) .. said the oil ministry is considering a request made by a Saudi company to re-open the Iraqi oil pipeline - Saudi Arabia.

The spokesman said the media ministry spokesman Assem Jihad, the National Center for media company that diamond seed oil Saudi Arabia submitted a formal request to the ministry to re-open the Iraqi oil pipeline - Saudi Arabia, welcomed the ministry's useful to these initiatives that contribute to the strengthening of bilateral relations. He said the ministry is seeking to open Alihurat with all neighboring countries to strengthen relations, and the opening of new outlets for the export of Iraqi crude oil on its way.

Jihad said that the development of oil and gas fields through licensing rounds will raise oil production in the coming years, which requires finding export outlets for many to absorb the quantities of crude oil and marketing.

For his part, said Executive Director of the Company (the seed diamond) Saudi Arabia Ali Maher, the press section at the National Media Center, said that his company is awaiting a response from the Iraqi Oil Ministry on demand, to begin to rehabilitate the pipeline.

The Iraqi pipeline - Saudi Stopped for nearly 20 years because of the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait. The length of the pipeline about 626 kilometers and carries oil to the Iraqi port city of Yanbu in Saudi Arabia ships to ship oil. (النهاية) (End)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum