I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, apologized for the call made by His Excellency the Oil Minister to attend the bid opening round of licensing

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, apologized for the call made by His Excellency the Oil Minister to attend the bid opening round of licensing
Vice President Tareq al-Hashemi, apologized for the call made by His Excellency the Oil Minister to attend the bid opening round of licensing Printer

June 29, 2009
June 29, 2009
Apologized to the Vice-President Tareq al-Hashemi, to meet the call made by his oil minister Hussain al-Shahristani, on 21-6-2009, to attend the opening of the tenders for the effectiveness of licensing the first round of the Ministry.

And His Excellency Deputy, in a letter sent to the Minister of Oil, "the apology of objective reasons related to the reservations and many still exist in a matter of great importance
and vital concern whole of Iraq's oil wealth," referring to the minister the need to "wait-and non-urgent referral in the bidding for the winning
companies, and
give representatives of the people in the House of
Representatives adequate opportunity
to study the legal aspects of the tenders, economic, and artistic. "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum