I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

CABINET APPROVES 2011 BUDGET PROPOSAL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CABINET APPROVES 2011 BUDGET PROPOSAL Empty CABINET APPROVES 2011 BUDGET PROPOSAL Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:18 pm

SCOOBYDOO

Political First : Cabinet Approves 2011 Budget PROPOSAL
Wednesday November 24, 2010

Cabinet approves 2011 budget proposal

BAGHDAD - morning

Detection government spokesman Ali al-Dabbagh said on Tuesday the approval of the Council of Ministers on the state budget for 2011 with the addition of five billion dollars of investment projects, and the request of the Ministry of Electricity and the establishment of a new terminal and extend the contracts for the purchase of electricity from Iran.
Dabbagh said in a statement received morning a copy of that (the Council of Ministers approved in its Tuesday on a proposed state budget for 2011 after the addition of what has been agreed upon and made by the Ministry of Finance with the addition of five billion dollars of investment projects financed through loans from the central bank and to provide the revised version at the next meeting for approval in its final form.)

Included other decisions to approve the holding of the Ministry of Electricity Krkh - Building 400 KV for the processing of electrical energy capacity of 180 megawatts and a price of 8.35 cents per kilowatt / hour and the exclusion from the requirement to delay penalties and penalty clauses and stamp duty and settling accounts tax and is the payment after the receipt of energy from the Iraqi side a month, with the extension of contracts Serpil Zahab - Khanaqin 132 KV and Khorramshahr - the birth of Abadan - Hartha - Khor Al-Zubair 400 KV and Mirsad - Zagros - Diyala, 400 KV and Miroan - Penguin 63 KV and a total capacity of 550 megawatts for a period of two years starting from 1.9.2010 and ending on 09.01.2012 and at the same price).

In other resolutions, the Council approved the accession to the International Convention against Doping in Sport, and authorized the Minister of Justice the authority to negotiate and sign a draft agreement on legal cooperation and the judiciary in criminal matters with Algeria, as corrected from the State Consultative Council, and authorized the Minister of Transport the authority to negotiate and sign a draft air transport agreement with India, as corrected from the State Consultative Council. and canceled the first paragraph of its resolution No. 244 of 2009 contained an authorization of the Ministry of Education the power to purchase books school class to 30 sheets directly from the company Everest Indian exception of the instructions and implementation of government contracts No. 1 of 2008.

http://www.alsabaah.com/ http://translate.google.com/translat...-US:unofficial

windreader1

Well, this is very good news. Thanks Scooby

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum