I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I Get By With Alittle Help From My Friends....

Dinar Outcast

You are not connected. Please login or register

found today

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1found today Empty found today Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:47 pm

windreader1

Found the below posted elsewhere. Also see where Ali has increased his sell price to $1260 for 1 million dinar. Sell price from the CBI is still sitting at 1170 which is $854.70 USD. He is also not shipping any orders until the 19th. I have been watching his site and his ship dates have been steadily increasing in length. His buyback price has also increased to $1000 for un-circulated bills and $850 for circulated. I am not sure how much of an increase this is as I have not been watching those figures. Someone else may be able to provide that intel. Is this just supply and demand driving the prices or is the supply starting to dry up? If this was just an increase in the selling price I would say supply and demand, but with the longer ship dates and increasing the buy back price, it may be due to difficulties in getting the dinar. Have no idea is this has any relevancy but I found it to be another interesting logistical problem. Windreader1

PROGRAMS DELIVERIES
The release of the P/F envelope deliveries are imminent! That is all I am allowed to say at the moment.

CMKX PROGRAMS E/R
Awaiting announcement and deliveries of envelopes.

2found today Empty Re: found today Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:09 pm

This is from John's cleaning ladies updates.

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2011/01/prosperity-packages-intel-update-1411.html

Left hand side has the intel updates.

3found today Empty Re: found today Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:13 pm

dinartrade buy back was

$880 un-circulated....forever
Then went to $980
Now $1000
From what I heard Dinartrade was getting dinar from the CBI but had to go to the Trade Bank of Iraq which cost more for Dinartrade, which is why the increase in price.

4found today Empty Re: found today Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:19 am

chevy#3

...i'm gonna try this',...hope it makes sense!..they are rushing to cover the short of the dinar. they will short cover until they can close the position limit! have to let it play out!

5found today Empty Re: found today Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:38 pm

azdinar

It is not just dinartrade check others like GID their price went up and they have a limit. I think safe dinar has a limit too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum